Keep blowing the ecm/sol 10a fuse

turbot2496

Finished searching site and tried everything I could find. Fuse just blew going down the road taking the AC with it and showing a code 31. I have unplugged the tcc solonoid, the wastegate solonoid, AC cutoff relay, Canister Relay, Egr solonoid and the fuse is still blowing when you turn the key on. You don't even have to start the car to blow it. Any hints ???? Ecm???

Problem Start

Your Coil Pack Or Module Are Prob Bad .. I Had The Same Prob...diaconect Your Module And Try To Start It If When The Engine Turns Over It Doent Blow The Fuse .... Thats Your Prob... Buddy B&b Racing ;)

Another fuse bites the dust. Thanks man, I tried it and that ain't it. Its blowing as soon as you turn the key on.

Problem

The Ecm Has To Be Bad Or A Shorted Wire..unplug You Orange Wire On The Battery And See If It Blows Then..if It Still Does Unplug The Computer Completely And Tri It .....buddy

Ok ecm orange wire unplugged fuse still blows, unplug computer still blows, took out audible knock sensor still blows. :confused: :confused: I guess I'll start hunting wires somehow.

Ok a few more dead fuses and I think I have it narrowed down. I unplugged all the the wires to the two switches that work off the brake pedal. With the top switch unplugged the fuse doesn't blow. This goes to the powermaster I think. Anyway I unplugged everything going into the powermaster and plugged it back in .... and the fuse blows??? I guess it must be in that switch ... ??

Well after a little more research I guess that switch affects the tcc solonoid. I unplugged it from the transmission first thing but the fuse still blew. One post claims the switch sends a signal to the ecm to unlock the convertor when the brakes are pressed. Since I have the ecm unplugged I guess the short is either in the switch or the wiring involved.