KB headers Classic FAST sequential120lb injectors 71HPQ billet wheel

re-evaluating

Can't even re-member
PLEASE use EMAIL if you are interested in parts, or would like pictures!!!!
daveunderpressure at gmail.
I work 12 hour night shifts I will respond as soon as I am able. I do not have access to TB.com every day and don't always get notifications.
TSM 71 HPQ billet wheel journal bearing $1150 shipped
Kenne Bell 4 bolt headers will need wastegate port added $550 plus shipping
Ported Iron heads with Webber Orings, blocked egr ports $700 plus shipping
KB roller rockers $300 plus shipping
GM head gaskets, $125 plus shipping
ported lower intake. $275 plus shipping or
$1000 for all heads, intake, rockers, and gaskets plus shipping
50lb injectors $150 shipped
Classic FAST sequential box with individual cylinder control external data logger with Caspers stand alone harness for distributor $1050 shipped. will seperate but will not sell the logger without selling the box first.
120 lb low imp injectors (6) flowed NEW from Precision $400 shipped
Fresh rebuilt (stock spec's) BRF 2004r trans built by Jim Campbell $1000
67-76E THS legal turbo journal bearing no end play ready to run $700sold
Metco wheel well fuel cell with Reds double pumper $650 plus shipping
SX fuel pump $125 shipped
Stock style rail adjustable fuel regulator $60 shipped
ATR headers with 3 1/2 downpipe built or repaired by Helen Keller The downpipe has been cleaned up some and is closer to usable but could still use some more clean up. I want to sell as a set. I have more detailed pictures as well just email me. $850 plus shipping

Can you please send me pics of the heads and intake ........ I would like know if it will change my compression or have a need for me to run anything higher then 98 unleaded..... I tried to email you but it comes up invalid email

Can you please send me pics of the heads and intake ........ I would like know if it will change my compression or have a need for me to run anything higher then 98 unleaded..... I tried to email you but it comes up invalid email

Thanks for the reply the email is valid I have been getting lots of other inquiries on it. I will need your email to send you pictures.

No they won't change your compression.

Thanks Dave

kennebell.jpg

Attachments

• kbport9.jpg
    kbport9.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
HKATR2.jpg

ATR headers with 3 1/2 downpipe built or repaired by Helen Keller The downpipe has been cleaned up some and is closer to usable but could still use some more clean up. I want to sell as a set. I have more detailed pictures as well just email me. $850 plus shipping
HelenkellerATR.jpg
HKATR pass.jpg
HKATR4.jpg