Kazy Custom GN?

87GNLVR

Have any of you ever seen this?....Hot Wheels Convention Kazy Custom GN 1/64.it was on Ebay...bidding ended yesterday.item # 260749069500

yup,that was me.Never seen one before so decided to bid on it.Have the Boost Junkie racing one as well which cost me a little more than this one.

Mike

Oh really?..why is that?..paid mine $26 bucks last year but I actually seen them sell for a lot more...in fact I saw one sell for $47 bucks just 2 years ago.

pic of which one?...if yoou're looking for the KAZ Custom,just punch in the ebay item number I posted.

hey Just realized that you were looking for the Boost junkie one.I wil try to send it off to you some time this week.Bogge down with work.Do you have a PM address I can send it to?

here ya go:

Attachments

• DSC08896.jpg
    DSC08896.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 149
yeah my boy is the one that made them.. and he dont deal with boosjunkie racing anymore... see forsale feedback stickies as to why.

i forget what number cars i have.

lol...small world isn't it?...bought it off Ebay maybe last year.My ebay name is mikelp222

Boost Junkie Racing diecast....I have two of these....I have #1 of 75 & the #00 of 75 which I'm guessing is a sample/pre-production diecast ... :cool:

The Darkside