Kansas City MO Turbo Regal Limited PART OUT - HOLIDAY ONLY!

transformer

1 of the 1035
Hello all,
I'm traveling back home to Lawson MO, 64062 where the car is sitting. I know its thanksgiving weekend, but really how much football do you need to watch?
The car that is going to be parted out is a Non-modified 1987 turbo regal limited. (or will sell whole car for $2500)
The Parts for sale are:
1. 3.42:1 gear ratio GM 10 bolt rear axle with posi trac = $800.00 (drum to drum)
2. Lots of driver and passenger side doors = starting at 75$ , better quality $100, and VERY NICE quality $150 EACH
3. 200R4 TRANSMISSION = $300.00
4. turbo v6 (231ci) untouched motor with everything still intact from the factory = $1000.00 (144K miles i Think. This comes with wire harness, computer and turbo - gotta pull it this weekend though NOV 22-NOV 25, 2012)
5. 85 regal front clip with regular hood = $300.00
6. 87 turbo regal front clip with turbo hood = $500.00
7. 1986 regal with 307 v8 - moon roof car (no-title) = $750 (would be great for turbo engine swap (43K original miles - NO INTERIOR)
8. 1985 regal with v6 - moon roof car with title but has right quarter damage = $750

Call my cell (502) 741-5654
My name is Matt
Again this is a THANKSgiving weekend only sale. Sorry for the short notice!
IMG_2291.jpg
IMG_2294.jpg

It's your car and all, but why not wash the dirt off and sell it whole. Its kind of a rare car to be parting out, and it doesn't look to be in too bad of shape. Hell, if you were closer, I'd be sitting in your driveway with my car trailer. GLWS.

How are the quarter window trims? Digital dash car? Twilight sentinel? How is the Grill, uncracked?

Bryan

Matt I will take the whole car, pm me your payal or mailing address I will send out a money order and have the car picked up by shipper in the next week or 2

It's your car and all, but why not wash the dirt off and sell it whole. Its kind of a rare car to be parting out, and it doesn't look to be in too bad of shape. Hell, if you were closer, I'd be sitting in your driveway with my car trailer. GLWS.
Matt I will take the whole car, pm me your payal or mailing address I will send out a money order and have the car picked up by shipper in the next week or 2

X2! Good job guys........
Please don't part it out, save this rare car......

Hope someone saves it. What's wrong with you guys wanting to part out TRs that aren't even rusted out? I would have loved to find this car 6 yrs ago.

Thank you all for your concerns about this rare car. I BELIEVE its one of 1035.... and if thats true... yup pretty rare.
Please before you post a reply, read and Understand the whole car is for sale for 2500$. But I am willing to part the car out. It is for sale this weekend only while i'm at the place i have it stored. I'm not shipping parts, sorry i wont ship the car, you have to pick it up. Cash in hand. If you are offended by a rare car being parted out, wrecked,rusted,modified,or sold for cheap,sorry ....please keep your comments to a minimum unless your interestd in parts or the car...
Thanks for looking
Matt

If I could get this car sold in my garage I'd be more than happy to get it since the wife likes the color.

sold thanksgiving weekend... thanks to everybody for looking
it went to a good home. Buick T-type resto. and he is keeping the Limited body.
Guy was recently paralyzed in an accident and needed a project so he got the car.