just wondering, about bobbybuick

chaparral

bought some really low dollar items from the guy paid with money order three weeks ago, to be fair, i must say there was a delay in his payment mostly cause his pm thing was full but none the less he got paid, does anyone know whom the guy is, i have seemed to have erased the information i had on him frm here, or maybe have his screen name wrong, its bobby buick on his email or ebay account i know for sure, and again there low dollar items, spent 20.00 dollars in total but its kinda principal of it casue i realized i didnt even need the parts i bought but was bount to buy cause a deal is a deal.

so if anyone knows him notifie him of this posting an maybe he will return my emails, this is only the first time ive tried to reach him so i guess even after three weeks i should be patient.

let me know thanks

Bob is a very stand up guy. I am sure you will be taken care of.

See ya, Kip

YEAH I TOOK HIM AND STILL DO AS JUST THAT, but what happend is i erased the inbox and outbox of my messages on here, dont take me the wrong way cause im not knocking the guy, if anyone has a right to be upset it would be him, i guess anyhow, cause the transaction took place on ebay, only reason im here asking is cause i havent heard back, like i said if anyone had a right to be upset it would be him, im the one whom took longer then should have to get him paid, but since then i havent heard anything or see the parts, im not worried much like i said its only 20.00 dollars but 20.00 is as hard for me to come by is as it would be anyone else.

so im not knocking the fellow as posted just wondering. if you know how to contact him maybe you could cause i cant remember his screen name on here and erased my messages. thanks for reply

Tracking number
Shipping label printed on Feb-09-10
US Postal Service Priority Mail
Shipping cost: $4.90
Attempted / Notice Left, Feb-10-10, 08:53 AM, HILLSBORO, OH, 45133

thank you bobbybuick, as noted in earlier post, there was no doubt, just lost info on my part and not to mention a bit of slow pay to add to that, so for all that read see it for what it is, and lets not go down the usual path of trying to tear someone up, the bobbybuick guy has and did all that was possible and upon my emailing him posted the above post and added with a phone call, makes the guy at the top of the list of peoples to do business with. good communication and a lot of patience, both are needed when dealing on any forum. so thumbs up dude. appreciate the call which i might add came before see the posting on tbb. so thanks and ill see the post office tomorrow with the information you armed me with. thanks again

bump hump on bob, yah, i got the trackiing nubmers but still no parts not sure what attempt was made means only thing left to do is go physically to post office with tracking numbers and see if they can figure it out, oh who sheww

I have not cashed the MO you sent to me .If you dont get it worked out I will send it back to you .sorry for the issues you have had

listen man i dont blame you a bit for it, ive lived here now going on four months and hillsboro is trying to get owner to install a rural box for mail at street i have a mail box on house they havent delivered one parcel of mail yet in four months here ive had to go there post office to pick up mail i havent been there in two days now. so i dont hold you responsible in least bit i dont doubt you have sent in least bit, your crediablity on here and ebay are flawless

the problem is on this side.

Somebody dont, cause i still havent recieved column either lem. What is the tracking number on the column, it would help out if i knew that, its past the 23rd so they have to be able to tell us something

Bob is a very stand up guy. I am sure you will be taken care of.
See ya, Kip

Yes, Bobby is a stand up guy, he made sure I put my beer down before giving me a light push toward the Mishawaka, IN police when they asked "Who is in charge here", late one night by the Super 8. :D

Bobby is a good guy....... also has one helluva nice tool box ( I should have bought one when the guy was still selling them :()

:D

all parts arrived turns out theyve been at the post office the entire time, ***ckers just wanted to let anyone know that was intrested, problem was on my end, thanks steve