Just wanted to say Hi

Sneezy6

Just wanted to step up and say hello to everyone. New to the forum as a member but have visited it many times as a guest. I am in the midwestern area, more specifically Joliet, IL. Looking forward to talking with you all in the future!

Welcome sneezy6 ! I see your avatar. what do you have there?
I recently purchased a 1987 Buick GN. So far it is one of the most fun vehicles I have owned. Out here in a state that is snowy 6 months a year it's hard to find rust free cars so when this one came up from Texas, I jumped on it. I have owned 3 other G-bodies ober the last 17 or so years and this one past the inspection for wear and tear. It was a numbers matching unmodified 80k car.

Wow...my phone butchered that response. I did graduate 8th grade contrary to what the grammar in my last reply would have you think

Welcome to the site. Grab a beer and make yourself at home. Lots of great Turbo Buick people in your area.
Let us know if you have any questions. Happy spooling...:)

Mike Barnard

No problem.
Glad to have you on board. Post up a picture(s), if you can.:)
What are your plans for the car (keep it stock, mod the crap out of it, etc)?

It's pretty close to stock, and although it's a fun car to drive, it needs some mods. In the very near future I will be doing valve springs/seals and suspension. Over the winter, new turbo and fuel delivery system. My goal is a low 12 second car that I can take the kids for ice cream in. I am relatively familiar with TB's but I am learning so much from old post on here. I like to have a good handle on the project I am going to undertake. Measure twice cut once...or something like that

20150601_070355-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20150530_071446.jpg
    20150530_071446.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 62
  • imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 20150521_132116.jpg
    20150521_132116.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 67