just wanted to give the folks out at METCO two BIG THUMBS UP!!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
long story short-

over a year ago, i purchased a turbo regal with some metco lower control arms still sitting in the trunk-
since i wasnt using them, i lent them to my buddy joe for him to use on his TTA-

last week i asked joe for my lower control arms back, and for some odd reason when he removed them, 1 out of 8 rubber bushings had pulled out, and destroyed its self.....

joe offered to pay for the parts since he was the only one who had used them...
so we decided to get online and go to metco's website

http://www.metco-inc.com

since the web address is labled on the side of the control arms...

i sent metco a email telling them what had happened, and asked them for a part number and a price with shipping for the parts i needed-
the very next morning i recieved a response from METCO, asking me for my address and they would ship them out.... NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!!

they didnt even ask me to pay for shipping!!!!

well, i came home today, and i recieved 4 new bushings for my control arm and im floored that they went that far to make me happy since i havent purchased directly from them in the past!!

TWO BIG THUMBS UP FOR METCO

AWESOME and THANK YOU!!!

Excellent!!!!:D

We have them on both of mine and Dad's car and when mine were installed the monkey putting them on didn't use the brackets that relocate the sway bar higher. I saw them at the '99 Nats and mentioned it wondering what the cost for the brakets were....same treatment "we'll send them out when we get back N/C".

I was floored.

I'll always speak highly of Metco.

They will grow by treating people this way.