Just....sittin

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
I went by a house I used to pass 18 years ago in CT. They had an 86' GN sitting in the driveway then. The very same car is sitting in the exact same spot. Thinking I might just stop by and introduce myself. My guess is they are letting value "accrue" without regard to condition. Wouldn't be the first time I have witnessed that scenario with a TR.

currently cutting it the F loose

Tires a very low on pressure, fillers are falling off, roof has a nice dull stripe from front to back.

After a while, cars like that become invisible to the owners. They become part of the landscape and get walked by without a thought for extended periods of time. Surprising cars like that aren't stolen during the day when no one is around.

I went by a house I used to pass 18 years ago in CT. They had an 86' GN sitting in the driveway then. The very same car is sitting in the exact same spot. Thinking I might just stop by and introduce myself. My guess is they are letting value "accrue" without regard to condition. Wouldn't be the first time I have witnessed that scenario with a TR.

I know what you mean, my original GN, (I sold 19 years ago) has sat in a garage for 7 years and in a carport for the last 9 years- have tried to purchase
it back and he thinks it's worth GNX prices.... as watch it fall apart!!

Wow, 18 years! My son's MCSS has been sitting on jackstands in my driveway since Rita (2005) and it's just about a pile of rust now and only half as long...

the car I bought was that way, guy did a frame off resto, remember him talking about how it was worth 10-12 k about 10 years ago, then he let it sit, outside in the lawn FOR 10 YEARS!!

The GN I bought had been sitting in a driveway for several year. Lady drove it daily then just bought another car and parked it.

Brandon

So, when do you take possession Dan? Surely your sales prowess got you a great deal on it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Waiting for a day off to run back over there. Maybe later today.

Drop off a broom and a dust pan so they can sweep it up in a couple of years, I have seen too many cars rot away while sitting waiting to accrue in value. Some examples an 84 SVO, A Laguna Chevelle, and most recently a 71 Torino all just a few minutes walk from where I live.

I will trade you the broom and dustpan for my almost prestine 86 SVO

Hey! Me and my car buddies will be at your restaurant on Saturday May 10th around noon or so if the weather is nice. We always stop by there on the way to Mystic. It is our annual spring get the cobwebs out deal.

This didn't happen due to the weather, trying again this Saturday but forecast again is not looking too good.