just put my th400 in

jadams

ok i just put my th400 in my car and i do every i should do before driving it . so i take it foe i test drive down my street and come back and pull my car in my driveway . i get out to see if anything is wrong with my trany . and its blowing the fluit that i just put it out . so i clean up the mess my car made . so then i thought that i had put to small of trans lines on it . so i when and get bigger line and but more fluit in it . then i take it for a test drive down my street again . i pull up in front of my house and stop to see if its is doing it again . yup it was pooring all over the places in front of my house . im sure my dad is going to be mad when he see that . so i turn the car off and clean and the fluit of the trany . then i start the car up again and its not doing anything . so i have it in park and im give if some gas . i jump out of my car and look under it , its just pooring out off some where so im look an look . i get out from under the car and look at the top of my dip stick . its running out of the top of it . so i try to take the dip stick out to clean up the mess andit shoots out of the top of the dip stick like i foot in the air then stops . does any one know why it is doing this . i just had it rebuilt

thanks jason

yea that what i thought but i drained alot of it out and it still did it . im going to look at it today and if i cant find something wrong im going to call the place that did it and so what they say .

thanks
jason

i called the place that did my trans . he said to bring the car down monday and he'll look at it . the guy said he thinks the vent may be messed up . so i hope to have it on the road by next weekend . only if something else doesnt mess up

jason