Just popped up in eBay. Thoughts?

He's insane with the BIY price, you need a trailer to bring it home?

Keep looking you'll find a good running one for that money. :cool:

Cars like that you MUST see in person, deduct $750 min. for non-working A/C especially if they say "it just needs a charge."

Just my .02.

Out of all the cars you presented so far I like this one the best. The rough running rebuilt engine raises red flags but barring some sort of internal engine failure I think $13,500 is a bangin' deal, if that was up here I'd be all over it...but I'm not the smartest guy and I've been known to gamble.

*California car, G80, hardtop oh yeah. It does have a exclamation mark for lien.

Looks good but I always advise to look at a car in person....oh even though i have sold a few cars to people sight unseen....:D

Gotcha, just for comparison purposes. I watched this one get away on ebay last week. They both have a $13.5k buy it now price. This one needs rear fillers (of course). Guy says its bone stock with no modifications at all, no rot or rust of any kind, and it has 94k miles. He has owned it for 10 years and currently has been driving it often a few times a week for the last few months. Which would you personally go for?

Last edited:
Also doesn't have original window sticker but does have all title/registration info since new. Had an odometer discrepancy that looks to be a mistake and he says its wrong on Autocheck. Just doesn't know how to fix it so the records don't show it. Attached pic. You can see why i think its wrong. Looks like whoever auctioned it submitted paperwork too late and everything got out of chronological order.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    867.7 KB · Views: 116
Here is the second car's documentation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 121
May go up on friday into saturday and check out the first car before the auction ends. Anyone know anybody reputable that can check using a scanmaster near Bliss, NY?? (1 hour south east of buffalo). Id meet them there and pay them for the trip to come out with a scan tool.

Hey Lomomike...I live in Fort Worth about 15 minutes from the 2nd place. I just drove by there today as a matter of fact...would you like me to check it out...say the word, i can look after work tommorrow

Hey Lomomike...I live in Fort Worth about 15 minutes from the 2nd place. I just drove by there today as a matter of fact...would you like me to check it out...say the word, i can look after work tommorrow
Thanks man, but none of the cars i posted were in Texas. One was in Maine, the other was in Bliss, NY. The one in Bliss, NY sold yesterday.

Hmmmm, I could have swore I saw that you were looking at one in Texas, ahhh hell my bad. I offered..lol sorry.