Just my 2 cents....?

Rell87

METH HEAD
I think everybody should post their boost level when they post their track/dyno numbers. Isn't that as significant as posting your combo and turbo size?:confused:

Yup boost level, timing in each gear, and octane used.

Lockup, non-lockup, unlocked lockup, tons of info. that's always left out to keep you guessing. :confused:

I'm just asking because I haven't been to the track yet with my car so I'm just trying to gauge where I would be. 18lbs. and 28lbs. makes a hell of a difference.

When I took my car to the dyno it read 404 rwhp at 13 lbs boost (bad right?), and that was with my stage build but I had stock headers, 3" DP, and a PT-70 journal. I know my tune wasn't the best and I'm thinking my air flow was messed up due to the stock headers and small DP. Plus I had 19" rims on it and people have told me since then that u shouldn't tune on the track or the dyno on rims and street tires.

Well, some people have higher compression too. So 18lbs on my engine may be like 22lbs on another. Something else to consider!

You're right. People should give as much info on their setup as possibe. Asking the same questions gets old!

Well, some people have higher compression too. So 18lbs on my engine may be like 22lbs on another. Something else to consider!

You're right. People should give as much info on their setup as possibe. Asking the same questions gets old!

Yea your all of u are right about all the details left out but I think the boost level should be a must when posting these numbers.

A lot of people post the information such as boost and timing. You have those who don't which may not help you much anyway. You still don't know the weight of the car, launching technique, shift points, etc. On top of that then you have some that doubt the results or say it's not up to par. We wont mention the guys who go try to copy the tune and go boom!:eek:

but even if your numbers aren't good isn't it better to post your combo and get help other then trying to be the silent sneaky guy and blowing something from copying someone else.