Just moved to Las Vegas. Need Help!!

esibaja2

hello everyone,
I just moved into las vegas and need to find a gn mechanic who can get my 87 gn back on the road, i hauled it from GA and im tired of seeing it on my flat bed. i first i wanted to rebuild it myself but later found out that this ain't no 350, so i would like to get an experienced mechanic. I have an 87 gn, with standard hone block (freeze plugs and cam bearings), polished crank, new forged pistons w/ stock rods, and full rebuilt kit from summitt racing. I believe i need new or rebuilt heads, cam, lifters, and new turbo or rebuilt my stock one that has some play. I pretty much want a stock rebuild with some bolt on performance. I would to find somebody close to nellis afb, but all recommendation would be considered. Talk to guys later!!!!

len freeman,

performance transmission and all around buick mechanic the only place i would go in vegas.

702 434 2991

I would talk to Len Freeman (user name LVGN on this forum) at Performance Transmission of Las Vegas, and what I could not talk him into repairing I would talk to Nick Micale (user name ArizonaGN on this forum) In Phoenix, AZ. Nick Micale is a supporting supplier on this forum and the best of the turbobuick mechanics in that part of the country. There are a few Las Vegas turbobuicks running around out there somewhere that might be able to help / advise, but it sounds like you could use a good shop. HTH