Just In Case......

Jesse

Administrator
Just in case some of you have been emailing me for any reason and I have not got back to you I have been having some problems with my PC and my email , I have just bought a new PC and had my email check out and all is well now :) .
So if any of you have a problem or question please feel free to let me know and I will do what I can to help or fix them.
Also if any of you have sent me a new avatar (pic) you wanted me to add to your account you will need to resend it to me ...All of the avatars I was working on were lost
:( :eek: sorry.

Thanks
Jesse
:cool:

jESSE,

What up...... is there going to be a Bradenton event this coming year? Inquiring minds want to know? :cool:
Hope all is well, happy holidays.

Originally posted by JCotton
jESSE,

What up...... is there going to be a Bradenton event this coming year? Inquiring minds want to know? :cool:

yah,
what he said !!!!!

thanks

what about a thread on how to bring picture sizes down to where we can post? when i email them out, my computer automatically resizes them, is that what i need to do?

thanks for the help
BW

Originally posted by JCotton
jESSE,

WHY CANT WE GET AN ANSWER ON THIS???????:mad: