Just gotta say it!.....

fast400

I'm overseas with the military. I drive what I think to be the only TTA in Germany. So recently I ordered a Turbotweak chip. Today I get an email from Eric at Turbotweak....I'm thinking "Great another vendor that won't ship to APO's!". To my surprise it was a $15 refund military discount!
Gotta say I'm really pleasantly surprised! These guy's are awesome!!
If there were more TTA's or Buick's here I'd definately recommend!!:)

Man am I jelous! What a car to have in Germany. Trips on the autobahns would be a treat. What you really, REALLY need to do, is take it to the Nurburgring and run on the north loop! I would love to drive that track in any car, but a TTA would be well suited for it for sure.

You truely have a once in a lifetime opportunity to use your own car on a world famous road course. Take a Ring Taxi to help get a feel for the track first, then drive your car through the "green hell". You'll remember it for the rest of your life.

How long are you stationed there? I've been wanting to go to the Nurburgring, maybe I'll go this summer and rent your car from you.;) BTW, thanks for serving the best country on the planet!

I'll be here for a little while longer. The Nurburgring is only about 1 1/2 hrs away, so I'll probably be doing it this summer.
I've had a few good opportunities to surprise some BMW's and GTI's...legally:biggrin: .

man, i always wanted to go to the nurburgring with this car but hell, if you do something to the car i'll have to hurt you, fast400! I know where you're living! :biggrin:

have fun...

Matt

Got the 30lb injectors and the turbotweak chip...can't wait to install!
Bird of Prey...I've already done stuff to it....I made it better:wink: