Just bought my dream car.

87GNTurboTTop

Greetings everyone. When I was 21 years old, I was so lucky to be able to save up enough to buy my dream car. It was an 87 Grand National with T Tops, in 1995. Now 20 years later, my dream car has changed somewhat. We just got a 1987 Buick Turbo Limited. One owner car garaged it's whole life with 149k. I think the car is in wonderful condition. It is completely stock with the exception of a 3 inch dual exhaust. Recent transmission rebuild. I was hoping to get opinions from some members as I would like your input as to whether I got a great deal. What do you think is a fair price?

Attachments

• Limited001.jpg
    Limited001.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 245
  • Limited002.jpg
    Limited002.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Limited003.jpg
    Limited003.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 215
  • Limited005.jpg
    Limited005.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Limited006.jpg
    Limited006.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Limited007.jpg
    Limited007.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Limited008.jpg
    Limited008.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Limited009.jpg
    Limited009.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 222
  • Limited010.jpg
    Limited010.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 225
Congrats on your new ride. Enjoy her.

Who cares what a "fair" price is; if you're happy with her and what you paid, that's all that matters!

I agree with the above post. If you are satisfied, that is all that matters. Enjoy.

I absolutely love the car. I have been talking about getting a Limited turbo for 10 years now. I think I need to make a few changes from completely stock though....

I'm on the same path as you. Love GN's, still do even though I sold mine, but after a while T's and Limiteds started to appeal to me more. So I sold the GN and bought a Limited. I agree with the others...if you love the car that is all that matters, not how much you paid for it. Congrats on your dream car!

I'm on the same path as you. Love GN's, still do even though I sold mine, but after a while T's and Limiteds started to appeal to me more. So I sold the GN and bought a Limited. I agree with the others...if you love the car that is all that matters, not how much you paid for it. Congrats on your dream car!

Thanks 626gn. My main goal was to let my wife know we got a good deal on the car. She loves the Buicks, but had a mentality of "You want to spend that kind of money on a 30 year old car?" So I wanted to be able to show her that we did well. The owner was asking 11 for the car, and we were able to talk him down quite a bit.

I missed the TB.com message board a lot, too. I have never seen a board with so many kind, helpful, and gracious folks. It's great to be back. You guys are great, and I appreciate everyone's help and great info and advice very much.