Just another dude from the ATL

BlownSkillet

I've been a member on this site since Jan of 09 , reading and searching through many forums here. I have always loved motorsports and ANYTHING that is FAST! In my younger years, I did some street racing and actual LEGAL drag racing and have always tried to keep something in the garage, that I could tinker with, as time permitted. I still have quite a few toys, as you can see in my signature, primarily FORD related, but have always had a weakness and respect for the Turbo Buick's. I just wanted to say that I LOVE this web site and reading all the posts from so many of you with different levels of knowledge about these cars. I WILL own one soon, and I'm searching as I type this, but I wanted to drop in and say HI. Not sure how many of you guys & gals are in their "mid life", as I just turned 50 years young in January, but if you're like me, the "speed bug" has never gone away and looks as if it never will....and I'm cool with that! ;-)

welcome! my wife owns a fox body....so we have both in our stable...nothing wrong with that....

Hey kid!
I can say that because I turned big five oh in Dec.:D Many of the people here are closet Mustang guys. Not me of course:rolleyes:. I'm a GM guy all the way. Here's a picture of the paint job on my 87 Grand National.;)

Welcome to the friendliest car forum you'll find. For the most part, we don't need to talk smack here. We know our cars are fast. We don't have anything to prove. This site is about sharing in the knowledge, get togethers and having fun.

Welcome.:)

Mike Barnard

welcome! my wife owns a fox body....so we have both in our stable...nothing wrong with that....

I use to be a FORD only type of guy and have always had respect for other rides, but as I get older, and my taste for cars changes, I'm liking more brand X autos.

Hey kid!
I can say that because I turned big five oh in Dec.:D Many of the people here are closet Mustang guys. Not me of course:rolleyes:. I'm a GM guy all the way. Here's a picture of the paint job on my 87 Grand National.;)

Welcome to the friendliest car forum you'll find. For the most part, we don't need to talk smack here. We know our cars are fast. We don't have anything to prove. This site is about sharing in the knowledge, get togethers and having fun.

Welcome.:)

Mike Barnard

Thanks Mike and nice car, you closet Mustang lover! ;-) Great to see more & more of you OLDER fellers admitting your love for other brands.

Thanks for the props, Blown Skillet. The Caddy lays down 640 RWHP & 613
RWTQ on pump 91 & 680 RWHP & 640 RWTQ on a mix of 53% pump 91 & 47% E-85.
That's also my white '87 turbo Buick next to Mike's '87 GN at a show a few years back.
Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Thanks for the props, Blown Skillet. The Caddy lays down 640 RWHP & 613
RWTQ on pump 91& 680 RWTQ & 640 RWTQ on a mix of 53% pump 91 & 47% E-85.
That's also my white '87 turbo Buick next to Mike's '87 GN at a show a few years back.
Welcome aboard.

WoW! That's far from stock, no doubt about it! Love the white T. ;-)