Just an introduction

garnetkid

I have been lurking around this site for a few years as I own a 87 T type that I bought new and it now has around 90,000 klms on it. I ordered it and as I didn't want a black car I got the T type with T roofs and dark red (almost like dark cherry) and all the stainless trim that the regular regal had. I traded it on a new Dodge with cummins in 94 (still have that) and bought it back from the new owner two years later. He had only put 5,000 klms on it during that time. Haven't used it much since then. I usually put insurance on it every other year for the summer months. It is all stock except for he exhaust which I had to replace two years ago. Replaced that with a Hooker system. Because I ordered it with all the bright moundings I was wondering how rare that is for a T-type?? Don't plan on making the same mistake of selling it again. I would post of pic, but can't quite fiqure out how.

Sounds like a very nice car! I always liked that color and would REALLY like to see pictures of it. Always nice to see a new member jump on board. Don't forget to sign up for the FREE giveaway they have some really nice parts up for grabs!:biggrin:

Thanks Randy, are there instructions for attaching pic on this site?? I tried attaching a url from a host site but it didn't work like it does on other forums I frequent.

90,000 kilometers.. about 56,000 miles.

Here's your pics. Great looking car, love the color ! :D

Attachments

• buick regal 2.jpg
    buick regal 2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 106
  • buick regal 3.jpg
    buick regal 3.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 105
So yours is a Turbo T, but it basically has all of the Limited trim? :confused:

Do you have a floor shifter and buckets, or is yours like my Limited? It has the column shift and bench seat.

Man there's alot of crazy options with these cars, huh?!

Here's mine.... It's a year old pic, but the only external thing different now is the wheels. :)

Welcome

Great looking T you have, don't see too many with that color so definitely hold on to it!

Welby, it has bucket seats with floor shift. I had all the original paper work for it but somewhere between several moves it disappeared and I have given up looking for it. That included the dealer order and confirmation and build sheet etc. A good friend of mine was a salesman at the dealership and they were allowed to order 5 or 6 of the GN's. So we sat down and orded a Regal with the color I wanted with the GN drivetrain.

Sweet looking 87!
I really like the extra chrome on the bottom, looooking sharp :)

You ordered it new, WOW, that is really sweet.
Wished i could have done that, but i was 12 years old at the time:redface:

BW