Just a little hope for the guys looking for a cheep turbo car.

matswtt

addicted to boost........
Persistance pays off!!
I've been diggin for a stock dd and look what i came upon.:D

View attachment 42627

View attachment 42628

View attachment 42629

View attachment 42630

passed inspection and emmisions:eek:
sat for 6 years in some cats yard and he wanted it gone.
fresh charge on battery, plugs, and wires.
been driving it to and from wk no problems.
small rust on door thats it.
i think i'll paint it silver and keep the black out.

Damn you are lucky......that is an amazing deal. How many miles on it? How did you find it?

that's great !! but we both know it'll only be a matter of time before a few "parts" start showing up on it. :)

i keep having to tell myself stop looking 4 parts.
it's got 165,000
was serviced at the dealer and still kickin
bumper fillers and a paint job and away i go;)

i keep having to tell myself stop looking 4 parts.
it's got 165,000
was serviced at the dealer and still kickin
bumper fillers and a paint job and away i go;)

aww come on!! a chip & injectors never hurt anybody, you better hot-wire that pump too...hmm that pump is old..better replace it with a walboro...better have a scanmaster also, wouldn't want to blow it up over a little knock......& the snowball begins to grow & pick up speed !:biggrin:

aww come on!! a chip & injectors never hurt anybody, you better hot-wire that pump too...hmm that pump is old..better replace it with a walboro...better have a scanmaster also, wouldn't want to blow it up over a little knock......& the snowball begins to grow & pick up speed !:biggrin:

Just for the record there is no snowball effect w GNs, its a straight up avalanche... :biggrin:

aw crap................................

Aint pullin over nothin on you guys:mad:

thats how i started with this one, and now its to fast 4 the street:rolleyes:
View attachment 42696

awesome find!!!!!! will be a great show/driver with some paint! good luck with it. wish I could find em' for that price, but im still getting a good deal on mine!

Sweet. Good things come to those who wait:wink: That is like getting it for free at that price. Awesome color.

One of my favorite colors and might paint my soon to be T that color next year. Stuck on Artic white for some reason, so im not sure. That interior is worth twice that alone.

I'm jealous:redface: . I paid 2k for mine and it is a complete pos except for the trans and posi rear, wheels a dna few select interior items. Your driver for 850 is better looking than my project in the garage. I could only dream of having 2 IC cars let alone 2 turbo anything cars:rolleyes: . Iowa sucks:mad: ;)

Looks like you have 3 TRs
42628d1202667445-just-little-hope-guys-looking-cheep-turbo-car-t-top-turbo-t-002.jpg