Just a few North Alabama Street Cars

aminga

Chicks Dig the powerbulge
Saturday night we had a few cars show up at the local T&T where they're known to prep the hell out of the track.

Quite a few cars there but these 3 were driven 45+ miles one way.

I was the slow one at 7.25

Justin Latham's Single Turbo Mustang.

Clyde Carlson's Twin Turbo LS powered Nova.

It's about time you ran it with more than 10 psi of boost! Good job!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Damn that white T is so soft and smooth it looks like a 14 second car. Very impressive!!!

Great vids. I think if you ran the T in the quarter you would have trapped around 118, mid elevens! That's not slow and the car looked so smooth.

Chris Built this little monster, I'm still turning up the Oshit knob on the dash. It was actually kind of funny. First pass of the night it went a 7.53 and I felt like I was hanging on for dear life on the launch, logs say it hit 22 PSI so I turned the knob up again. That was the second pass and I thought it was slower until I got the slip. Boost didn't go up like I thought so I need to figure that one out

And I have to give props to our Local strip Jakes. They prep for a T&T like they were preping for a money race.

Chris Built this little monster, I'm still turning up the Oshit knob on the dash. It was actually kind of funny. First pass of the night it went a 7.53 and I felt like I was hanging on for dear life on the launch, logs say it hit 22 PSI so I turned the knob up again. That was the second pass and I thought it was slower until I got the slip. Boost didn't go up like I thought so I need to figure that one out

And I have to give props to our Local strip Jakes. They prep for a T&T like they were preping for a money race.
Hey, you never know when the money race might crop up. I guess they just like being prepared.

Yep, that runs smooooooooth! Bumps in and bam, gone.
Keep up the good work.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app