June specials on parts

If it is still available, I'll take it.

6-ZZ TOP Lastly in the GM wrapper rite side side marker lite this is the one that sits next to the headlite bezel. Rite side meaning passenger side. Takes $75 to own it to your door as stated above

If it is still available, I'll take it.

6-ZZ TOP Lastly in the GM wrapper rite side side marker lite this is the one that sits next to the headlite bezel. Rite side meaning passenger side. Takes $75 to own it to your door as stated above

You got it $75 if paypal type in denniskirban@yahoo.com

that group of parts that included zztop I think got deleted as I probably broke a rule about posting 2nd batch of parts....anyrate you got lucky...and were quick!

put me in line for 6-a if buyer changes mind.
had the car for a month + a half , sitting in the garage ,never noticed it has no air dams,find out about it an hour ago,when i was taking pics of the car,find these for sale + they are gone in 4 minutes.my kind of luck.
anybody else have a set for sale let me know. Thanks

put me in line for 6-a if buyer changes mind.
had the car for a month + a half , sitting in the garage ,never noticed it has no air dams,find out about it an hour ago,when i was taking pics of the car,find these for sale + they are gone in 4 minutes.my kind of luck.
anybody else have a set for sale let me know. Thanks

They are still available at your local Buick dealer. You might want to buy a spare for when they become discontinued and prices skyrocket!