July specials round 1

Dennis Kirban

Same game plan as previous lists we have posted. For best and quickest results email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com and refer to code we put by the part you are interested in.

Keep in mind all our prices are the total price as shipping UPS ground is included providing you reside in the basic 48 states. PA RESIDENTS ADD 6% SALES TAX TO TOTAL. I perfer paypal but credit card will work. Reason is I run the used parts through my other company.

I am not into photos however where indicated I can supply photos. I believe most of the items I list is bargain priced and descriptions are accurate.

Here goes:

7-A I have TWO pretested used 1985-1987 powermaster brake bowls. These are the GM bowls the yellow wording could not be saved so they have been neatly resprayed satin black so they look like new. They are within 15% PSI of original. Great to have as a spare. The price is $65 each which includes UPS shipping to the basic 48 states. I have two to sell.

7-B SImilar to above only these still have the yellow wording on them and almost look as good as new. Again pre-tested and are within 15 psi of original pressure. We have 2 of these to sell. The price is $80 each which includes shipping to the basic 48 states. This is a must have item to have as a spare if you have a powermaster brake system.

7-C Similar to above only this one is a good used CARDONE REPRODUCTION brake bowl that is as good as new. I have 2 of them to sell. The price is $95 which includes UPS shipping to the basic 48 states.

ALL ABOVE 7-A, 7-B and 7-C have a 90-day warranty.

7-D I have a set of 4 original 1984-1985 T rims all 4 bare rims are in real nice shape no curb hits all look the same of the same car. A good driver quality set no lug nuts no center caps. You could probably blast the black off between the spokes and have a 1986-1987 T rim style. The price is $240 to any of the 48 basic states. If needed we can email a photo.

7-E For the 1986-1987 Grand National I have 4 good used center caps. Price is $35 each includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

7-F For the 1984-1987 Turbo real a good set of the rear seat braces we sell complete with directions and hardware just $55 includes UPS to any of the 48 states. Normal retail is over $70 for them. Makes a huge difference once installed.

7-G For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal with the GM box brand new crank sensor just $50 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. It does not include the bolt just the bracket and actual sensor part.

7-H For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used with hardware AC delete pullet just $30 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

7-J For any 19481-87 Turbo Regal brand new in the original box set of front brake pads Bendix brand Titanium Metallic just $24 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

7-K For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a pair of rear Bilstein shocks used but at best look maybe 6 months old with hardware. Cheap at $85 for pair includes UPS to the basic 48 states. List is around $125-$150 for set of 2!! These are that new looking.

7-L For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a stock inlet pipe chrome plated just $80 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

7-M For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with console a twin gauge grey console holder looks like new. Just $24 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

7-P For the 1985 Turbo Regal actually all Regals in 1985 the factory GM Body Service manual used in good shape just $30 includes UPS to basic 48 states. Body manual means everything related to the body including T Tops etc.

7-Q SImiliar to above only this Body service manual is for the 1986 Regals all models again good used condition again just $30 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

7-R Again similar to above only it covers all 1987 Regal models again used again $30 to the basic 48 states.

7-S For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good set of front frame braces this is the pair that goes under the car with directions and new hardware just $38 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

7-T For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the front connecting brace this is the one my son designed and its the first design so it has the angled ends not the rounded ends. New hardware and directions includes just $48 to the basic 48 states. Normal retail on that is $63.95 plus shipping.

7-ZZ TOP For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a real nice original factory intercooler with no bent brackets or frame and all the fins are like perfect. Cheap at $60 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

That's it.......Member best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com give code number for the part(s) that interest you. Photos only available with the 4 T rims!

I will take this.

7-T For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the front connecting brace this is the one my son designed and its the first design so it has the angled ends not the rounded ends. New hardware and directions includes just $48 to the basic 48 states. Normal retail on that is $63.95 plus shipping.

Thanks Dennis... But, I'll pass on the 7-S (without the 7-F)

Sorry,
Thanks for your trouble.

7-G For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal with the GM box brand new crank sensor just $50 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. It does not include the bolt just the bracket and actual sensor part.

I see that7-G is already spoken for. Are you offering more than one??

Thanks,
DGC

I'll take 7C- this one is a good used CARDONE REPRODUCTION brake bowl that is as good as new. I have 2 of them to sell. The price is $95 which includes UPS shipping to the basic 48 states.

PM coming to you- thanks!

I see that7-G is already spoken for. Are you offering more than one??

Thanks,
DGC

Sorry only had the one don't believe gm ones are still available

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Rims 7-D

Thanks Dennis. Rims look just as you said. Good. I'll take them. LMK about the other things I asked about as well before I send payment.

Thanks,
Dave