July 24, 2009 - Franklin Park Car Show

car show

can u give the intersection where the show is going to take place? just bought an 87 gn, i wanna get some ideas from other members, thanks.

can u give the intersection where the show is going to take place? just bought an 87 gn, i wanna get some ideas from other members, thanks.

This takes place on Franklin Avenue, on the south side of the tracks, between 25th street and Ruby Street

cross streets are 25th ave and Belmont ave

July 24, 2009 - Franklin Park Car Show

CCGSCA Event @ Franklin Park Car Show
Friday July 24th, 6pm to 9pm
Downtown Franklin Park
Registration Fee Required
*Please let us know if you plan to attend because will have saved spots for all of the Buicks!

Bob Nunes saves us spots right across the street from our favorite fried food place . .

Also, it's a whole $5 to enter!

Hope this helps.

I'll bring the street car, Have to trailer it there, on slicks and a chance of rain. Just might be a little late?:eek:

Steve

isn't the elmhurst BOP ON THE 29 AND FRANKLIN PARK THIS FRIDAY
I go every week. I'm not sure when its Buick week. I may go to the track Friday, but its Chicago, it might be snowing by then. BlackMonte...I didn't get your PM.

Thanks for braving the weather and coming out! We had 11 Performance Buicks - 6 GNs, 2 T-Types and 3 GSs. Most of them parked in a row - :cool:

We managed to get most of the show in before the skies seriously opened up on us.

Wish I knew all the names that went with the cars but that's ok. Thanks again, you guys!

Shari B.

Thanks for braving the weather and coming out! We had 11 Performance Buicks - 6 GNs, 2 T-Types and 3 GSs. Most of them parked in a row - :cool:

We managed to get most of the show in before the skies seriously opened up on us.

Wish I knew all the names that went with the cars but that's ok. Thanks again, you guys!

Shari B.

sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you...I had the 2-tone across the street...I try to just meet a couple people at a time so I can remember their names and a little about them and their cars next time...If I meet too many people at once I just get confused :D ...good times for sure and nice to meet some of you guys...hope to bump into you in the future...O and Steve were you there???...I'm gonna feel like an azz if you were there and I didn't say hi with all the support you've givin me...anyone take a trophy home...juan's car made me drool and there were other super nice ones too for sure...I am almost starting to not like these shows because your cars make mine look so plain and dirty ;) ...hopefully in a few years that will change though :D

I was there with my street car and had a good time. Ate some shrimp and had a banana split but didn't want the walnuts they had on it. And want to thank Bob for the parking spot for my truck and trailer.:D

Steve

sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you...I had the 2-tone across the street...I try to just meet a couple people at a time so I can remember their names and a little about them and their cars next time...If I meet too many people at once I just get confused :D . :D

That's where Loyd and I work together so well - I remember names (most of the time) with faces and he remembers cars - :biggrin:

And it's even funnier that we didn't meet since we live in towns right next to each other!

I love the two-tone, though. As much as I love the GNs, it's nice to have a little color mixed in.

Take care,

Shari