Julio perfect gentleman

jdub

I just dealt with Julio spoke with him three times on the phone prior to ordering two alky kits from him. He was so much as everyone described him as. Most helpful and pleasant person to deal with. Well the bottom line I purchased two kits from him one for me and a Mustang kit for my boss. My boss was very happy as well with his knowledge of the the Mustang set he had. Finally got the kits had a minor issue that Julio corrected in two days. I can't wait to finish my T Type now and get into the Hybred I'll be building so I can deal with a gentleman name Julio again. I sure I speak with Julio again prior to next build but it'll will always be a pleasant conversation. So this is a huge Thank you Julio. It's Jimmy from NYC so if you ever come up this way PM me.
Thank you again Julio always a pleasure.

:biggrin: Ya'll need to get to know this dude better. Don't get me wrong, I'm not downing him.....but Perfect Gentleman.:confused: :D You do know that he is a member of the DSR right?:eek: :biggrin: :tongue:

I have NOTHING but good things to say about Julio. Its just that 'Perfect Gentleman' isn't one of them.:biggrin:

I'm sorry but you really tickled me with this one jdub.:D

Thanks for the thumbs up. My pleasure.. call me before tackling the install and i'll walk you through it.

DSR.. hehe

I have NOTHING but good things to say about Julio. Its just that 'Perfect Gentleman' isn't one of them.:biggrin:

I'm sorry but you really tickled me with this one jdub.:D

What happens in Louisiana stays in Louisiana :D