John Plog's 8.96 @147mph TSM pass.

200 tranny,AC,heater box,Stock coil pack,Stock 8445 heads ,Precision(small by comparison) IC,powermaster,no 2 step,Stock fuel rail,I think it is a stock tank with a double pumper.This should give us poor folk hope! I was scratching my head last year after looking under the hood .WAY TO GO JOHN
2013GSNATS470.jpg

Very impressive hmmm what boost 40 lbs ? And drive it home with cold AC insane!!!!

Now you guys are figuring out why it works.

John,

Would you elaborate on the rest of the combo? FAST for fuel management? 71 billet HPQ turbo? Anything special with the valves in those heads? Big cam? The car sounds remarkably simple for the results, which is awesome..

Great pass john - glad to see you got it together after the little "pop" in Noble.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

ive been following john for about 2 years when he was running 9's and to see him go in the mid 8's is awesome good for you john you must have god riding with you....

John,

Would you elaborate on the rest of the combo? FAST for fuel management? 71 billet HPQ turbo? Anything special with the valves in those heads? Big cam? The car sounds remarkably simple for the results, which is awesome..

Fast XFI, 71HPQ TSM turbo, DLS ported iron heads, small roller cam.