John Force at Tasca Ford Saturday

GN Bob

Anyone going to Tasca Ford this Saturday 10 -4 in cranston RI?

Its a great opportunity to see & hear both John Force and Bob's 8000 hp funny car. Which one will be louder is anyone's guess.

Some nice vintage Cobra Jets and I've seen some nice GNs & T-Types there in years past. Check Tasca.com for info.

Bob

should be pretty interesting with all the Shelby stuff they are doin now to!! One of these days I have to take a ride down there. Last time I was there ... never mind.. old age talking :eek::biggrin:

Grumpy,

There will be some nice old race cars there for sure if if doesn't rain.

I went to the Gillette Stadium show last night and saw a Tasca "Mystery" mustang with a 427. Probably one of only a few built for Tasca back in the late 60s.

i'll be there in my cobra. it rained last year too. i dont remember seeing any non ford cars there though.

Grumpy,

There will be some nice old race cars there for sure if if doesn't rain.

I went to the Gillette Stadium show last night and saw a Tasca "Mystery" mustang with a 427. Probably one of only a few built for Tasca back in the late 60s.

I know someone who snooped around Tasca Ford in 66 . Got a few pics of the 65/66 GT 350's all lined up on the lot. Also got some shots of the old AFX car. :eek: :biggrin:

Force was in typical form, glabbing at 1000 mph, hands waving like he was from Federal Hill, holding up the line for autographs. He spilled a bottle of water all over Bob Tasca, then picked up another bottle and poured it over himself without even flinching.

Grumpy, can you post those pictures without getting banned?