Job Well Done

Thanks Guys! I have A passion for these little Engines and like to see my customers have fun and enjoy them.

Update:
I am going to the track as much as I can these days before our local tracks shut down. Reason - "I'm having a blast" :D . I have ran a personal best of 9.48@146.48. on 26.6lbs of boost with racing gas. I would have tried it on Methanol, but I have set a ceiling of 24lbs with methanol which I've been a 9.49@144. This 9.48 was with a 60' of 1.51. The track was horrible on these latest passes, so with a 1.3x 60' I'm thinking high 9.2x :). I am still working on getting some consistent 60' times.
The track announcer said he wanted my car for Christmas. Probably because I drive it there from my house, and drive it home. I have been talking with Chris about what my limits are on this motor and it's scary. Limiting factors left on the car are the stock coil pack and ignition, manual boost controller, and 30 spline axles, which will be addressed this winter.
Anyways, Thanks Chris once again.

Great track times. At the boost level your running it is "scary" what it has left in it.

GNDriven said:
Update:
I am going to the track as much as I can these days before our local tracks shut down. Reason - "I'm having a blast" :D . I have ran a personal best of 9.48@146.48. on 26.6lbs of boost with racing gas. I would have tried it on Methanol, but I have set a ceiling of 24lbs with methanol which I've been a 9.49@144. This 9.48 was with a 60' of 1.51. The track was horrible on these latest passes, so with a 1.3x 60' I'm thinking high 9.2x :). I am still working on getting some consistent 60' times.
The track announcer said he wanted my car for Christmas. Probably because I drive it there from my house, and drive it home. I have been talking with Chris about what my limits are on this motor and it's scary. Limiting factors left on the car are the stock coil pack and ignition, manual boost controller, and 30 spline axles, which will be addressed this winter.
Anyways, Thanks Chris once again.

Scott it's good to see you having A good time with your car! Keep creeping up on the tune and you will be in the 8s before you know it.