Jerry Springer for real??

HEATSEEKER

Member!
Hello!

I locked at that show this weekend for a few minutes, don´t ask me why :rolleyes:
Are that show for real or is it actores?
Perhaps they/you have talked about it already :confused:

I think it´s actores because: Some people are way to strange and when they fight they never FIGHT just pushing and screming....

No, not actors but they do get paid to go one there. It's fimed about 20 minutes from my house. Stupidest show in the history of the world imo. You would have be to be born and raised in a trailer park or ghetto housing project to find it appealing. Truly hard to believe people find that show entertaining. Just goes to show how warped our society really is.

You would have be to be born and raised in a trailer park or ghetto housing project to find it appealing. Truly hard to believe people find that show entertaining. Just goes to show how warped our society really is.

Funny, all the nurses aides at the nursing home I work at turn the channel to JS whether the patients want to watch it or not.:eek::rolleyes:

I heard elder abuse was a growing problem...stealing Grannies jewelry is bad enough, but THATS JUST GOING TOO FAR!:biggrin:

it used to be filmed here in Chicago,guess he found it cheaper to move the show then to keep flying them degenerates in:eek::eek:J/K

No, not actors but they do get paid to go one there. It's fimed about 20 minutes from my house. Stupidest show in the history of the world imo. You would have be to be born and raised in a trailer park or ghetto housing project to find it appealing. Truly hard to believe people find that show entertaining. Just goes to show how warped our society really is.

Okej, then almost actors then ;) Yes that show is soo stupid.....

that show is still on? it became a tongue in cheek parody of itself over 15 years ago..

i know a guy that went on that show about 10 years ago. he and a couple of his buddies made up a whole love triangle thing, then went on the show and did their best professional wresting moves on each other.. oh, did i mention that they also have their own little professional wrestling league?
anyways, the guy's family owns one of the largest junkyards in the country, and they've got an autographed picture of Jerry and Steve- the "security" guy that used to be on Jerry's show but now has his own show- up in the main lobby of the junkyard next to autographed pictures of pretty much every famous pro wrestler from the 70's and 80's...

here's a little factoid that might freak out those that don't already know it- before he had a tv show, Jerry Springer was the mayor of Cincinatti, Ohio...

JS was at 1 time, a politician........A mayor I believe.
That alone, pretty much explains it all!

that show is still on? it became a tongue in cheek parody of itself over 15 years ago..

i know a guy that went on that show about 10 years ago. he and a couple of his buddies made up a whole love triangle thing, then went on the show and did their best professional wresting moves on each other.. oh, did i mention that they also have their own little professional wrestling league?
anyways, the guy's family owns one of the largest junkyards in the country, and they've got an autographed picture of Jerry and Steve- the "security" guy that used to be on Jerry's show but now has his own show- up in the main lobby of the junkyard next to autographed pictures of pretty much every famous pro wrestler from the 70's and 80's...

here's a little factoid that might freak out those that don't already know it- before he had a tv show, Jerry Springer was the mayor of Cincinatti, Ohio...

Didnt he also jack a bus or somthing