Jefferson WI Car Show/swap meet

GNJimC

anyone else attend?

My son and I went on Sat. We never made it to the "show car" section just walked around the swap meet and car corral. It was the first time I had ever been there so I dont know if the prices on cars for sale were high or low compared to other years. There were a few mid 80's vettes with 5-6K on the widow o.b.o and a few plain "must sell make offer". Buick related I did see 4 GN's 4 sale (my son says 5 but I cant remember ) One was an 85 with "make offer" (dealer) 2 87 GN t-tops, one w/ 91K and the ask was $12,900 another with mid 40's, t-tops was $17,900, and another I belive solid roof car with a few mods (it looked) for $17,000. I did see on TTA but there was not a price or number or anything (maybe he paid the $50 to park in the corral, not the muddy lot or on the street) I also saw one die cast car, a 1 of 5K somthing for $200. There was also 2 gsx's, one was $45K and a GSX clone (not sure on the price) There was also a hemi cuda hard top but there was not a price listed. I did not see any GTA wheels and or new tires which is what we went to look for. We did not cover the whole thing however, pretty muddy.