Jax Seats

1quick87GN

Thanks Denise for the quick service and quality material. I just had them installed and they look great. Still not in ther car. I have new carpet on order. Your a great vendor. A pleasure doing business with you.

Thanks Denise for the quick service and quality material. I just had them installed and they look great. Still not in ther car. I have new carpet on order. Your a great vendor. A pleasure doing business with you.
whats there contact info?thanks.

Here are some pics of the covers installed. Still not in the car. I have not decided on what type od sound proofing to put down.

Elite Automotive & Accesories
305 E. Pioneer St.
Crandon, WI 54520

Contact Denise @ (715) 784-6046

DSC01310.jpg

DSC01311.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

DSC01313.jpg

Seat Covers

Thanks. I finished installing the door panels. They look good also.

DSC01315.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01316.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01318.jpg
    DSC01318.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 543
The rest of the car looks spotless also. Hope that leather doesn't slow you down. Might need some goat milk to help out.

Goat Milk

LOL. I think that Goat Milk is frozen this time of year. He seems to be doing good and handling the weather well.

Installed

Here are the seats installed. The covers really make the interior.

Attachments

• DSC01369.jpg
    DSC01369.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 400
  • DSC01371.jpg
    DSC01371.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 402
  • DSC01372.jpg
    DSC01372.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 419
  • DSC01373.jpg
    DSC01373.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 384
  • DSC01376.jpg
    DSC01376.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 389
Thanks

Getting ready for the good weather. Its been a fun project and I can't wait to get it out cruisin.

Cost

The complete set of front and back seats with door panel covers for the front and back was about $950 shipped.

I had a shop put the interior on and I just installed in the car. Took my time since I did POR15 and used Dynamat. The only problem I am having is getting my rear bottom seat to sit in. I know that should be easy but it seems to be leaving a small gap between the top and bottom. It is just a matter of getting it in correctly, maybe my seat belts are not in the correct sports. I will just have to keep playing with it.

Your seats look good... Im going for the same set soon as I finish the paint....:biggrin:

Heres

Mine .. And they dont stink like sweet ...

Attachments

• GNLeather[1].jpg
    GNLeather[1].jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 269
  • GNLeather2[1].jpg
    GNLeather2[1].jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 275
  • GNLeather3[1].jpg
    GNLeather3[1].jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 266
  • GNLeather4[1].jpg
    GNLeather4[1].jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 278
Mine

i had a shop put the interior on and i just installed in the car. Took my time since i did por15 and used dynamat. The only problem i am having is getting my rear bottom seat to sit in. I know that should be easy but it seems to be leaving a small gap between the top and bottom. It is just a matter of getting it in correctly, maybe my seat belts are not in the correct sports. I will just have to keep playing with it.

has the same problem . I think they are tighter in back at the seems and it pulls the back edge down some. Leaving about an 1 ince gap i bent mine up a little to fix it .. Still looks great ..

Gap

I actually did the same thing. I put them on the ground with the bottom up and pushed down on them. This was my fix.

I see the price to buy the covers. What did the shop charge you to recover? Looks real nice man.