Jax leather seat covers

Interested in buying jax seat covers, would love to see installed pics of different color covers and fabrics. Please post experience on installation and pics.

Interested in buying jax seat covers, would love to see installed pics of different color covers and fabrics. Please post experience on installation and pics.

same here.....would love to see some pics, etc.............otherwise I'll be buying the NOS4GN seat 'exclusive' covers very soon...........

Installed my Jax covers,
NOTE: these are NOT seat covers, you are replacing everything over the foam, you need to remove seats, mark location of attachments etc.,
you need hog-rings & hog-ring pliers!
Purchase good quality pliers or your hands will never forgive you...
It was pretty straight forward, I took LOTS of reference pics
I purchased entire interior from Jax & love the results
I'll try to post pics this afternoon.

D :D

I need to take photos w/ them installed, I have rec'd alot of positive input since install
also installed the door panels & quality is superb as I said I'm ery pleased w/ results!

2000 august 083.jpg2000 august 082.jpg2000 august 078.jpg2000 august 077.jpgFAM QUANTICO 161.jpg

D :cool:

Those seats look real nice and factory looking, how much time just removing and installing the covers do you have into it?

Awesome! I better take a look at them before I order from NOS4GN..........

It took me a LOOOOOOONG weekend, looks much better installed now that that the leather has "relaxed"

Not jax .. Better !! Barry's seat cover in south bend indiana did these .. Real leather .. Even did the panels so everthing matches ..

Attachments

• GNLeather[1].jpg
    GNLeather[1].jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 457
  • GNLeather2[1].jpg
    GNLeather2[1].jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 570
  • GNLeather3[1].jpg
    GNLeather3[1].jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 435
  • GNLeather4[1].jpg
    GNLeather4[1].jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 460
I love the look of everyones leather seats. Might anyone have them in all black or any other colors. I had my originals redone in my 84, cost me 2100.00 back in 2001 so any thing under 1000.00 sounds good to me.

Yep, looks very nice.
I got the whole kit: carpet, headliner , doors, sail panels, seats & headrest (w/ logo)
It is a replacement system, not covers
You have to remove the upholstery & replace it all; remove the cloth from doors & sail,panels, etc.
Good time to replace the inner dew sweeps as well ( I got the aftermarket ones from G-BodyParts & pop-riveted them in)

Do_O

Yep, looks very nice.
I got the whole kit: carpet, headliner , doors, sail panels, seats & headrest (w/ logo)
It is a replacement system, not covers
You have to remove the upholstery & replace it all; remove the cloth from doors & sail,panels, etc.
Good time to replace the inner dew sweeps as well ( I got the aftermarket ones from G-BodyParts & pop-riveted them in)

Do_O
spoke with someone today..how was your transaction?did you do your doorpanels yourself?i really want this kit...

Had very pleasant dealings with 'em.
Yes, I did the entire interior myself.
Pretty much just peeled the OEM fabric off & used the 3-M spray adhesive.
You have to remove the inner dew sweeps, which are stapled in; I pop-riveted replacements 'cause mine were dried out/ broken.
I used some duct tape on the bottom edges & used a wide putty knife to slip into bottom door panel.
Take your time to line up the stitching!!! (seats & door panels)
The headrests are kind of a bear.
Take a lot of reference photos during all stages & buy GOOD hog-ring pliers
I love my interior, very happy with the results!
HTH!
Do_O