Jason @ RJC

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
I always thought that this guy was a Mr. know it all..but after ordering from him this morning. This guy is a super nice dude to deal with. Hope to do bussiness with you again..

Joe

Wish all vendors were as cool AND communicate like Jason.... i am going through an ordeal with another vendor now and its starting to piss me off.....

....anyway back to the thread; Jason is a stand-up guy who does what he says and 'takes care of bidness' ;) oh and his parts are top notch too.

aaron

I would have to agree with everyone here, I called RJC the other evening to order some parts for the 1st time, it was 5-530pm in the evening TX time so I expected a call back the next business day no problem. Jason called me back that evening and took my order. That was something I did not expect you can tell the man cares about his customers. Great customer service!

Tweeked6 said:
Just bought a 4 in exhaust from him. Very good system and good guy to deal with.

Let us know how you like the 4 inch single shot I'm on the fence for one thanks:)

Like the exhaust so far. I have a 80% race car and from what little I drive on the street it sounds good. Actually a little quieter then my ATR 3 inch. Fit was pretty nice with no cutting or playing around. I expected A LOT more fitting because of all the bracing I have in the rear. I like the pipe because it tucked up tight by the spare tire. Overall good fit and nice piece.