January 10 Meet - Raleigh - Chicago Pizza Uno

NCTyphoon

Okay, Saturday , January 10th Chicago Pizza Uno. Below is a link for directions. We'll plan to sit down for lunch around noon, so try to arrive and hang out in the parking lot around 11-11:30am. Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be warmer than it was last time! This is the Chicago Pizza Uno near 540 / Briarcreek in RDU area of Raleigh. Come on out! :)
Here's a link to the map to Chicago Pizza Uno
Uno Chicago Grill: Locations

jan. meet

but we need the pres. of our group to make all meetings.:biggrin: just kidding clint. we will miss you. i just hope i can make it.we will see.

Cheryl, I saw you (Ithink) at RC's in October and wanted to say hello to y'all but you were always pretty busy chatting with folks and I didn't want to interrupt. I live over near Scott L. in Lenoir area. Maybe I will get an opportunity to meet up with your gang. Sounds like a great group of folks! Paul.

Cheryl, I saw you (Ithink) at RC's in October and wanted to say hello to y'all but you were always pretty busy chatting with folks and I didn't want to interrupt. I live over near Scott L. in Lenoir area. Maybe I will get an opportunity to meet up with your gang. Sounds like a great group of folks! Paul.
Hey Paul,
I was pretty busy both days at that event, hope you had a nice time there. I talked to just about everybody coming in the door, explaining the tickets/raffles/yadayada. Scott & Jennfier were probably some of the few people I had a real conversation with there! Come on out to any of the meets. I'm trying to put together a parkway picnic in May somewhere up your way. any inputs on locations would help!

Hey everyone. I haven't been up here or to an event in a while. Ive missed ya'll. Me & my girlfreind are gonna try to make it out there saturday to the gathering.:smile:

I am new to the area and plan to make it there without my car due to the fact it's sick. New engine will not to in till the 20th. But would still like to go.

I will be there.
87 T Type Limited-In need of TLC and $$$

Hey Kelly, we can have a contest for the most TLC needed on our T's. Mine needs a lot of TLC and $$$ too LOL :)))

I am just happy to have a TR sitting in my driveway again :cool:

87 T Type Limited-In need of TLC and $$$

Hey Kelly, we can have a contest for the most TLC needed on our T's. Mine needs a lot of TLC and $$$ too LOL :)))

I am just happy to have a TR sitting in my driveway again :cool:

Cool...Did you find a car local?

Could be worse-could have one that needs a freaking exorcism, because just throwing more and more money at it hasn't done a lot of good!:mad:

Yup, I think we all had a few gremlins along the way. If ya ever need any help, just shout out... I work for beer LOL :cool:

sat.

Well folks, found out yesterday that i have to work all weekend. Hope i can make the next gathering. Eat some pizza for me.

Hi everyone,
Is this a club gathering only or can anyone (w/ a V6 turbo ;) ) stop by and hangout? Just wondering since I don't know anybody.

James