jakeshoe

What's up?

Hey man, how's it going? Haven't talked to you in a while. How's the car? Mine's doing pretty good again now that I changed pumps out in the tranny, had another one fail. Can't wait til I get my TE-62 built and put in. <EG>

I haven't been around much, been on the road. I just got on a deticated account with JB Hunt, so now I'm home just about every day, woohoo!

Get to drive the car again.... :D

Eric

Not to much. I am still here in Germany. I will be home in Jan and some of Feb on leave. Then it is time to play with the trans one last time and install my new Dart heads. Looking forward to that project. Still working out some issues with trans. So how is your trans doing now? Let me know!

Brian

JAKESH0E

You have another pm. I am trying to email the instructions to you. It is alos not the F hole that I am talking about.

Brian

Well, I had another pump loose pressure on me, seems to be the root of all my problems. I know I burnt the clutches. I put the N/L pump and stall out of the artcarr I have in it, and it made a big difference. Shifts pretty hard again now. I think it slips at WOT sometimes still, but I am gonna have to put new clutches in it I know. I think once I do an overhaul and buy new pump, she'll be hitting hard and long like I want... :)

Once I get it right, I have another to build and put back in my Z28, I'm gonna go with the billet forward on that one I think.

Jake

Just checking to see how the trans mods are going? Also did you say drill some holes in the spacer plate or not? Did the mod to the governor cover work? I have been doing some more thinking about the mods we were talking about. I have more questions. Shoot me a pm or email.

Brian:cool: