jacksonville and surrounding areas

with the way our cars bring on power, boost and all, there is no way i would let someone else do my car on a dyno....cuase you know if they break it, they aint gonna pay for it.

19yearboost, let us know how you did tonite
dan

Originally posted by TylerDurden
with the way our cars bring on power, boost and all, there is no way i would let someone else do my car on a dyno....cuase you know if they break it, they aint gonna pay for it.

19yearboost, let us know how you did tonite
dan

Yeah i agree totally!!! Chip said the guy makes you sign a waiver saying that he is not liable if your motor pops.

i didnt run last night. i didnt even get to go out there. my car has been sick lately and it has an oil leak. so i dont want to push it unless some cocky import loser wants to see just how "slow" these cars are. i have educated quite a few! but soon it will be out there for all to see. keep her in your prayers.

Sounds good guys....let me know and I'll bring the 87 out to play. Just got some new toys for it today (72# injs, T+, Extender, LS1 MAF), so it'll be a few days, especially as hot as it's been, before she's ready.

No way in hell would I let someone else run my car on the dyno. Be my luck he wouldn't watch DS and the car would puke a h/g, or worse, burn a piston. Thanks, but no thanks....LOL.

Craig, you have those times but it doesn't count if your car hasn't been running in 2 years. :D

Jason, your just J E A L O U S!!!!!!!!!!! You WISH you had my piece of crap. Just look at it this way, I call it the Millenium Falcon, she's not pretty, but she's the fastest in the galaxy.

Originally posted by Addicted2boost
Jason, your just J E A L O U S!!!!!!!!!!! You WISH you had my piece of crap. Just look at it this way, I call it the Millenium Falcon, she's not pretty, but she's the fastest in the galaxy.

LOL!!!!

Heheheh...Mine's fast and pretty so you can have both in one car. Just hope Jax will hold so I can get in a good pass or two.

Looks like I'm not gonna make it to Kmart in OP for the cruise-in. Unexpected company from outta town coming in Saturday afternoon....Oh well, I'll see you folks on the 30th if I get her back together.

Originally posted by Addicted2boost
Craig, you have those times but it doesn't count if your car hasn't been running in 2 years. :D

OUCH....LOL

My money is on Casey during my extended absence from the street. :D

Originally posted by Slo86GN
Heheheh...Mine's fast and pretty so you can have both in one car. Just hope Jax will hold so I can get in a good pass or two.

Looks like I'm not gonna make it to Kmart in OP for the cruise-in. Unexpected company from outta town coming in Saturday afternoon....Oh well, I'll see you folks on the 30th if I get her back together.

Mines fast and pretty too.....cant wait till Tuesday!!!

Originally posted by CraigT

I don't think so, Casey has more heart and sense than you do. So shut up and run your car...Bitch!

Craig i really hope youre coming out to Jax Tuesday....how about instead of bringing the car ill bring some boxing gloves.....you always act like a bad ass on the BB but when your confronted about something you dont do $hit.....sounds to me like youre the Bitch!!! If you got something to fukin say to me then say it...dont hide behind a computer you fukin ***** bitch.

P.S. Craig why dont you shut up and run your car.......oh wait, your $hit don't even run......LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Vader 87

Mines fast and pretty too.....cant wait till Tuesday!!!

Hmmm, maybe so...But mine is still more factory fresh than yours..:D :D Odometer has just barely passed 22,000 miles, so there.....:D ;) Ever been told your car is too pretty to be at the track? I have.....lol. Guess it's time for another coat of Zaino.

Originally posted by Vader 87

Craig i really hope youre coming out to Jax Tuesday....how about instead of bringing the car ill bring some boxing gloves.....you always act like a bad ass on the BB but when your confronted about something you dont do $hit.....sounds to me like youre the Bitch!!! If you got something to fukin say to me then say it...dont hide behind a computer you fukin ***** bitch.

P.S. Craig why dont you shut up and run your car.......oh wait, your $hit don't even run......LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Confronted? What are you talking about? And if my car ran, I would be running it, not sitting around like yours and talking about it.

How about tonight?

Originally posted by CraigT

Confronted? What are you talking about? And if my car ran, I would be running it, not sitting around like yours and talking about it.

How about tonight?

How about tonight for what???

This is useless continuing this argument on the BB.....come out to Jax and we'll talk Tuesday.....and BTW, i run my car every chance i get to outside of work and school.....but then again thats none of your business.....but cars aside....do you got a damn problem???? If you do state what it is and we'll talk at Jax!!!