Jackass Number Two Unrated dvd

That movie was great,I saw it twice in the theaters,Then i had to purchase it.
Even the outtakes and deleted scenes were funny as hell

I laughed my ass off too. Yeah I thought it was a little to gay. I saw it in the theater and I actually heard people gagging and coughing during the gross scenes. If there was a way to pipe smell into there I'm sure some people would have tossed their cookies.

We rented it. Hilarious! I couldn't watch the "Horse scene" at least the part after. I looked away and still felt myself wretching(sp??), just knowing what was going on.

The horse scene did it for me. I don't know why so many find it so funny. It was the first time I ever felt a sick feeling coming on in my stomache just watching something on tv.

Some things were funny, overall I find those movies more weird then funny. I also think Steve-o is the bigger dare devil then Knoxville in both movies.

Strange stuff man, very odd indeed.

I didnt like it.

The first one was funny but I agree with the other guys about the horse scene. It was just plain stupid. I wish there had been more scenes like the rocket over the lake bit. Now that was cool. The loop on the pocket bike was cool, but Im waiting for them to do a loop like that but have it like 50 ft. high. Now that would be worth paying 9 bucks in the theatre.

Man,when they stuck that king cobra in with bam,anyone would have **** their pants!:D

How was steve o the bigger daredevil? Becuase he put a beer bong up his ass? THey all said they thought knoxville was crazy for all the **** he did in the movie

I bougfht it last friday,watched it twice already.Laugh harder each time!!Wifey won't even look at it:smile: !!

I watched jackass part 2 and had to pause still it 3 times cause i was laughing sooo friggin much i was crying!

That movie was BY FAR the best ive seen in years:eek: I lost it at the old man balls and the dog, jesus.

Maybe the crabtastic pubic hair fake beard was the top of the joke list, and Steve-o's plunger to the bung hole was a little boring, but, butt, buttt the end of that scene was halarious cause he flung the ass beer all over everyone and they bout puked!

Just to think, borat and clerks 2 were top of the charts..
I smiled twice in clerks 2 last weekend, it was funny, enjoyed the donkey show:rolleyes: , yeah that was wrong..

Jackass 2 rotflmao!

BW

I hope you watched the deleted scenes where steve o drank the beer that they plunged out his ass

Big Fans!!!
Wife and I had gone to see it is the Theater (which we never do) and we were the oldests one there !!LOL and we are only 34/36!

Bought it on DVD when it came out. That is an incrediblely funny movie. I can watch that stuff all day. I have the tv show on DVD also!:D