Jack Cotton

jack replied to my email in a timely matter, and said just most other vendors say- call for more info. we know your stuck in a hard place and all you guys are in our thoughts over there man. some vendors only do email, and some like jack are very personable people that if you call him, he will take care of everything you need and make sure your happy.

email on of your friends on the boards- tell him what you want to know about the intake and any questions you have- then have them call jack. then they can email you with answers to everything. youll get your info- jack will surely take care of your questions on the phone- and everyone will be happy! :biggrin:

be safe over there man!

Good Idea

Is someoe stopping by Jacks could snap me a shot or 2 of the intake that would be nice!! :rolleyes: Time isn't a issue still overseas a monthan half left! :cool: Thankyou Mike

TurboBabe said:
I forgot to mention that he never answers my emails either!
I love him anyways! :)
It's a wonder he can fit through the shop door!!!!! Best cook in MASS.
Gotta stop spoiling him Lorrie...
John.. :cool:

I just wanted to reply to this thread by saying jack has been great to me and I have not bought anything from him yet I am a new member and a new owner of a 87 t-type and he was the first person I called to get info about what I had and he was busy when I called the first time and as every new owner of one of these cars you always have alot of questions to ask and unfortunately not alot of people have a answer let alone the right one.he was a big help to me,he asked if I could call him back the following day and he would answer anything I had a question about,he was just busy at the time.So I did call the following day and Jack helped me with everything I had questions about.For this reason I will most certainly buy my products from jack.Besides that I believe he knows what he is talking about and would not steer me wrong... Thanks jack for taking the time to help out a newbee...

I just bought a GN from this board and am having trouble with it detonating. I will try to remedy myself but I have to keep reminding myself it is NOT a Big Block Chevy. Anyway, If I can't seem to get it right, I was thinking of trying out the service at Jack's shop since I am pretty close in NY. I have seen him race many times at my regular track Lebanon Valley, and that orange T-Type is impressive.

All I know Jack was always there to answer any questions or problems I had.Hell I never even bought anything off him befor and he even invited me to his house for the christmas party 2 years ago.
Last summer I bought over $10 grand Canadian off him because of his help.Never got the run around and parts were sent fast (even to Canada!)

As a mater of fact I am loading my car in a hour to take it to his shop to take a look at the new Fast system. And I live around 7 hours away!See you in a couple of hours Jack! I got some Coheba's for ya! ;) ;)

Hey Mike wanna trade your CAS front mount for a Cottons?
If its a V1 that is

Actually have a pretty great one,But not sure what you post has to do with me asking for a trade,Your customer would be at your location and could save himself expensive shipping on a product he may like.
Sorry for trying to help you on a sale :mad:

Otto
Offering to help Jack on a sale ???
Now that is funny....
How is your trade, a sale for him ?

Lorrie

TurboBabe said:
Otto
Offering to help Jack on a sale ???
Now that is funny....
How is your trade, a sale for him ?

Lorrie

TurboBabe, Speak to Jack, Ive sent him numerous customers over the years.
People who im sure still buy from him.
So maybe a thank you for that is in order,
Dont forget about Jim and his intercooler about a month ago we drove up at 11:30 at night to pick it up.

Otto,

Knock it off, you have done nothing for me as of late other than dog me like a little kid. It's obvious to me and others. This whole IC crusade of yours and a few others has become ridiculous. You have abused your position on this board and in the Buick community beyond belief. You've come into this thread with nothing more than another subtle "dig" and then, as predictable, respond, with a " who me?" I was merely trying to help someone. This is Bull$hit, you know it and anyone else reading this knows it.

Oh ya, and thanks for bringing Len here, I always enjoy staying at the shop to midnite to accomodate my customers, no doubt I owe you a big thank you!!My girlfriend thanks you too. Also Big Mike is here, you can call him and see if you can help him, while, of course, helping me....... :rolleyes:

TurboDiverArt said:
He saved me in Salem from not being able to race. Naturally my car just found something else to break. Jack's aces in my book!

Art.

Thanks Art, I appreciate the opportunity to help any one of our Buick brothers in times of need.

Jack, If you recall correctly i brought Jimmy there to get a n intercooler, Len was along for the ride,I wont go into details about your conversations with Jim and why we HAD to come that night and why you waited.

Ill end it here.I have no crusade against you as you may think and have everybody you talk to believing i have against you.Dont be surprised if you get a call for parts on my recommendation.I still will recommend you when someone needs something you sell.

As far as the intercooler i have dropped it so please dont bring it back up.
Its a product of yours, Not you personally that that was about.Im sorry you feel the need to believe that its not.

But heres some feedback for the public:

Jack was always good to me when selling products,always waited past closing time if I would drive up.Gave me some good deals and let me go on the finger a few times. I also paid him money he forgot i owed him.
This is not sarcastic either, but the truth.Thanks for the support Jack.

KLHAMMETT said:
Ill end it here.I have no crusade against you as you may think and have everybody you talk to believing i have against you.

Otto

What goes around comes around, justice comes in different forms ;)

Wow, Had I known this thread would have turned into this I don't think I would have started it... Sorry Jack :(

poor Jack ...its heii trying to run a shop alone aint it

I feel your pain .. phone ringing 24 hrs a day email box overloaded and noone to answer any of it but myself .. but if I take time to answer it all when am I suppose to actually work on something or get any sleep :confused:

I recomend cotton's all the time ..Jack is a great vendor

Hi Lorrie :)