Jack Cotton

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Ordered Metco LCA's and DS safety loop from Jack.... Everything arrived on time and was packaged very well....

Thanks Jack! :) :cool:

Not in mine

:mad: Not really feeling it! Tried to get some info on a intake he was selling. Sent me two emails with really no info.Never answered the third,guess he didn't wont to bother.Couldn't even get any pictures?? What kind of way is that to run a company?? I explained that if I was in the states I would have him on the phone but in my loction [Nothern Irac] the army limits your phone time!! I wont to get all my parts collected so that when I get home in Nov. I can finish my car get it off to the paint shop an enjoy it with the wife an kids. I've been away for 2 years an buying from more than a couple of handful's of board members an he's the only one that doesn't seem to understand!! :confused: So looking forward to coming home but still don't have a intake! Guess I could use the stock one just the one he was offering sounded like it would work good on my car! Mike

If I'm reading your post right you did NOT buy anything from Jack and you are complaining about his company...

Guess you didn't read the rules of this forum:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155747

From the rules...

"If their was no sale don't post. For this forum we do not care if a potential customer/seller can't make up their mind,. Post information on buying & selling only."

"If you bought or sold something and had good or bad experiances you may post here."

Oops

Guess that's just my bad. :rolleyes: I was, an am really interested in the intake he is selling I just can't find a way to get threw to him. :confused: Guess maybe you guys forget what use men an women are going threw over here. Shopping for my car is kind of like my only release. Mike

Sorry if I haven't sent you pics, but, as I recall, I did email you back telling you I don't have any pictures . Don't think that warrents being slammed here. I also, if I recall, expanded on my gratefulness that you are seving our country, protecting what we all hold so dear to us.... freedom. I repeat that and thank you again, be safe and email anytime you want, I will do my best to respond. :smile:
ps, the intake is still available... :smile:

micknick1 said:
Guess that's just my bad. :rolleyes: I was, an am really interested in the intake he is selling I just can't find a way to get threw to him. :confused: Guess maybe you guys forget what use men an women are going threw over here. Shopping for my car is kind of like my only release. Mike

I understand what you're going thru over there fully, however, I don't think you should use that as a reason to slam a good person/vendor such as Jack and whether it matters to you or not there are rules to be followed on this forum... FWIW, Jack is a stand-up guy (this has been proven on many occasions) and I'm sure if you decide to buy the intake from him you will not be disappointed at all... Take care and be safe!

I tried to buy a convertor about a year ago. Never returned my phone call. I ended up buying from CK. I emailed last week about purchasing GN1 heads, rockers, springs, push rods, cam, et, etc. No reply. I did get a return receipt that my email was read. No big deal, I will spend my money elsewhere.

It's called...... up to my eyeballs and I'm only 1 guy, trying to do the job of many. I am a small shop overwhelmed with phone calls all day and nite if I stay there. I also receive more email than I can answer, but I try. That is one of the reasons I usually tell potential customers to call me, I am not very good with email, but again I try. I remember your email, just did not get a chance to respond, believe me I wanted to. I believe, if you saw my post on the topic, I also said "to call if interested", could be wrong, but that is what I usually suggest. I just found your email in my "old mail" file, which means I read it and while reading it, I probably got a phone call and closed AOL, which would automatically put it in the "old" mail file. My job load has also doubled the last 4 weeks with loss of my office manager, due to her robbing me blind...... :mad: All I can say is I am sorry, I still have heads on the shelf, feel free to call anytime if you'd like, if not, good luck.
If anyone else has a complaint about my email response, I am sorry, it's nothing personal, I'll catch up someday. I have about 150 email that need responses, I'm tryin.... I do prefer phone calls though, as most phone calls are answered between the hours of 8am and 6pm, but then with 4 phone lines, I still don't get to all of them, so don't be afraid to call back. The other reason I prefer phone calls is I like to talk to my customers and make sure we know the combo and that everything ordered will work.

Opps, sorry, I guess I was under my girlfriends account, didn't realize it, as she was the one that told me about this. I was crashing on the chair, when she woke me up. :frown:
Jack Cotton
413-789-0531

I was a little worried there Jack. I thought you may have had a sex change or something!!! :D :eek: :tongue:

See the smileys??

Ted A. said:
I was a little worried there Jack. I thought you may have had a sex change or something!!! :D :eek: :tongue:

See the smileys??

Ted A.
Is the "A" for "A"lways a riot :biggrin:

Ted A. said:

See the smileys??

Hey Jack!!, when I was reading your response, the words were even in a "Higher Pitch"... like voice...thought your Shorts were on to Tight :eek:

See the smileys guys.......... :D :D :D my stress levels seems to be diminishing here. It's now been a month since discovering my office manager robbing me blind for at least the last 2 years.......... yesterday morning, my injector pump took a sh-tter on the way to work, in the rain for 45 minutes waiting for the wrecker, went to the dealership to get a few things out of my truck at noontime, using my accountants GN, which was in for the fuel gauge not working........ course I ran out of fuel on the way back...... thats the way things have been going for me the last month or more.......... just can't seem to catch a break. About the only thing I seem to be able to catch is air under my front end....... more smileys comin...... :biggrin: :biggrin: can only go up from here........... now I'm here trying to catch up on email, as I'm now getting hammered for that.... whats next... :frown: :biggrin:

Oh ya, on top of that.... my voice seems to be changin and my pants are getting loose, all the hair on my chest fell off and my breasts seems to be growing......... been gettin hot flashes and once a month I seem to get real cranky........ can't figure it out... more smileys comin.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

:) Okay guys....the real TurboBabe can attest to Jack's recent trials. :rolleyes:
I also learned a valuable lesson. Do not wake him up and mention that a negative post has been made!
As far a his voice changing, loose pants, loosing hair, large breasts, and hot flashes...no comment! However, the real cranky once a month issue..... :wink:

The Real TurboBabe....Lorrie :redface:

Jack

So not to sound smart but the last email asked how complete an intake is it?? Lower,upper doghouse,butterfly,sensors injectors??? I know it you wrote it had a fuel rail but what else??? :rolleyes: That's why I asked about the pictures they solve the mystery??

Mike, as I believed I had told you, it is a complete BGC intake, which comes with upper and lower intake, as well as aluminum fuel rails, if it had anything else I would have stated that. No injectors, no Tbody, no sensors I'm sorry if that was not clear enough, but that is the best I can do. If you have a list of parts you need, just email it and I will again do what I can to help you. If I do not respond immidiately,

As an example, I have been working on this email for over 1.5 hrs. In between, I have taken about 15 phone calls, phone is ringin now..... unfortunately, I lose email sometimes when I am doing these kind of duties. Not to mention, been in and out of the shop workin with the boys. This is my problem, not yours, just the way it is, I'm one of those hands on kind of guys and want to know everything that is going on. During the process, I screw up, nothing personal or purposely fully negligent on my part.

Gotta go, before I screw this one up, take care of yourself and be safe, we're behind you 100%

thankyou

No, this is the first time you told me. I know I told you I'm stuck here an in no hurry but when you feel like you just been blown off it kinda gets to you. I really don't know what parts I am missing I've been collecting for a year an half while Ive been here. Wife says I got enough to build another car. But she doesn't care as long as I gethome to put it together.