Its official.....I'm Buick-less

graza002

Nucking Futs
Yesterday marked the day that I signed over my Buick to the new owner.

Like any car sale, my feelings are bitter sweet. I'm gonna miss it, but at the same time im not going to miss having cuts and scrapes all over my hands and fingers...LOL

I'm not sure if the new owner joined TB.com, his name is Bob Weber, located in Orange County. He's excited to meet everyone, and join in the pizza cruses, nut farm shows, and all of the other things everyone enjoys.

I owe everyone a big thank-you for all the help I've been given over the past years!

Ill still be around....and you may even see my face now and again with nordyracer.

congratulation!

I guess?
glad you achieved your goal, sorry to see you sell it,
yes please stay in touch, you are always welcome to tag along with me.
I think you may be back someday! :biggrin:

Andrew, So you now have a new girlfriend & you sold your Buick. But I'm willing to bet you will buy another after a few years go by. I'm glad to see that you prefer women for awhile I was afraid you were gay. So I will wish you good luck & give you a farewell shut up stupid.
Your father Lou

congrats, although i was hoping that you still had it when i finish school in december, i was itchin to buy yours. oh well im sure when the time is right for me ill find another one :D

buickbert

Andrew,
For a skinny kid, your OK in my book.

However, you'd be even cooler if you now got a TTA.:cool:

Hope to see you at Bates.

Mike Barnard

Andrew, So you now have a new girlfriend & you sold your Buick. But I'm willing to bet you will buy another after a few years go by. I'm glad to see that you prefer women for awhile I was afraid you were gay. So I will wish you good luck & give you a farewell shut up stupid.
Your father Lou

Lou, sorry about the not being gay part. I hope that doesn't change our friendship....LOL. Lou, I'll still be around....you're not getting off that easily.

congrats, although i was hoping that you still had it when i finish school in december, i was itchin to buy yours. oh well im sure when the time is right for me ill find another one :D

buickbert

Buickbert, sorry man. It is a clean car, and I know you would have had some fun with it. Trust me, there are others that hopefully you will like as much.

HEY!!!!
That was supposed to be MINE NOW!!!!
:mad:
;)

Sorry Tim, but one thing is for sure, the new owner is near you, and with that being said, get ready for a chicken frying!!!! LOL

Andrew,
For a skinny kid, your OK in my book.

However, you'd be even cooler if you now got a TTA.:cool:

Hope to see you at Bates.

Mike Barnard

Thanks Mike, its been fun, and I thank you for all of your help over the years. I know you and Gary like to go to doughnuts every once in a while, so next time you guys go, I'll try to make it out there. HA, I dont have to be there so early anymore...LOL

Next Baits, I may ust hitch a ride with you.... ;)

Sorry your car is gone Andrew, we met a few times and it seems a lot of the class acts are leaving the SoCal crowd. With the current environment I can surely see the draw to leave, I for one will continue with no influence from the current negative aspects of the region. If you look to get back in we'll be here for better or worse.

Sorry Tim, but one thing is for sure, the new owner is near you, and with that being said, get ready for a chicken frying!!!! LOL

Oooooh I can't wait!:D
Keep in touch with us Andrew and come out to some of the events.
Always enjoy your participation

I'm sure you guys will still see me around, and I'm sure Ill have another Buick someday.

Tim, watch out ..... :) LOL