Its Offical, February 7th at Fontana!!!!

ok update, i talked to a friend of mine who was at fontana last week, he said there were over 500 cars that day, and they ran them in groups of 50, he was there 8 hours and could only get 2 runs in, the track was crappy crappy crappy, he owns a Typhoon and could only do a 1.9 60 foot, so i say plan on getting there early and bring out some beer, BBQ, and some strippers to keep us busy, yes afterall i think i may just show up but will not run, just want to show the new HRparts sways bar. :) anybody who wants to caravan with me from the long beach area speak now or forever hold your peace.

Just another ensentive to go......SrtMotorSports will be there and they got many, yes I said many low 11 second STREET TIRE cobra's.

So please come on out and show these guys whos the real king of the streets!

10 DAYS LEFT BOYZ......IT SEEMS LIKE ITS NEVER GONNA GET HERE. GET THOSE BUICKS PREPED AND READY TO KICK SOME TAIL AND DOMINATE THE TRACK!!! FOR DIRECTIONS YOU CAN GO TO THIS WEBSITE. BUT IF YOU HAVE FUTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL DIRECTLY AT 714-497-61234 THANKS!

http://www.californiaspeedway.com/

***winter 04:***
january 24
february 7
february 28
april 10

***need to know***
line up 12pm
tickets on sale 2pm
tech inspec. 2pm
racing starts 4pm
racing ends 11pm

fontana

looks like there are two of us maybe three coming from simi valley others that i have talked to have previous plans still trying to get more will see you there...Mike

Emails have been sent to all who have responded to this post. But for those of you who havn't rplyed but plan on attending, I will try to set up a sign at the pit entrance that says "turbobuicks pit" or something of that nature and it will have an arrow to direct you to the spot were we will all pit. I will be arriving at the track early to get some good video and to set up at around 12:30-1:00pm. I will be in a black wrx and have these cool paper cones i got in my new issue of motortrend, lol. Thanks for all who replyed! I hope this lil event will PROVE that southern california doesn't have a lack of GN's, it just has lack of young bloods with heart and drive to organize an event!

feel free to contact me at 714-497-6123 or nextell at 124*199430*1

sugury is tommarow, hope it goes better then the first time:mad:

XxDarkSidexX

Hey Darkside!
I have to give credit where credit is due. And you're devotion to this event and turbo buicks in general is awesome. Unless something crazy happens, I'll be there and hope everyone else shows too. It's hard to organize and modivate people to do anything, much less go racing, but I think you've done a great job. So let's not let him down. I just fired my car the other day and the lack of proper slicks and converter will probablly keep it at home. But I'm sure this will be the first of a busy Southern California race season for turbo buick guys. I can't wait until I get the bugs worked out of my ME-R set-up and start making some runs.
So I'll see everyone Saturday! Get 'em shined and primed for the 9's and show those haters what turbo buicks are all about.

oh yeah,

Say NO to all this tb.com bickering and bashing. Let's keep in mind the common intrest that brings us together here and stop sounding like a sewing circle.

Good Job!

waell

I concure, XxDarkSidexX has done an outstanding job in general with the Turbo Buick Community, a real motivator. In saying this, I will still be coming and hope to finally meet some of you fellas.

Keep an eye out for a bare metal TType, half silver-half metal:D

Ray

I was really looking forward to seeing all of the Buicks and the Buick people there tomorrow, but I have had to cancel out. I think that XxdarksidexX has done an outstanding job of organizing and promoting this event. I am hoping that tomorrow finds everybody in good health and spirits, and good luck to all, racers spectators.

Fontana

So who is coming?.....And drive805, I sent you a PM. Wanted to know what time you were going to caravan down there..

meeting at Mc donalds.....8 15 am

sorry i know its late but we are meeting at the McDonalds on yosemite at 8 15 am call me on my cell 368-0711 if you can and let me know Mike