Its Offical, February 7th at Fontana!!!!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
Calling all southern cali GN owners, its time to have a meet at the track! None of this lets do lunch BS:eek: :eek: :eek: Its time to lay down the law and whip some tail:cool: I will be there, and I am having knee surgury the day b4 so if I can make it so can you guys:eek: Come on out and have some fun, the more members the better! Video will be taken, and edited myself into clips for posting on the bord. Requests can be made through me if any driver wants the raw footage so he/she can edit themselfs.

So who's IN??????

Chevota is in!

And by the way that toyota is crazy sick! I can't wait to see that. The only other toyota I like is the all mighty legendary AE86.

Count me in! Hopefully with my car this time.
DarkSide....I see a job as a race event promoter in your future:D

If only it were true, and I could really get a job like that. I would piss my paints lol.

That makes 2 in for sure, and Im still waiting to hear back from Reggie, were you at Reg?

Ok I am in for 7 feb. Me and my T Type will be there and I am sure I can Rick Percy to bring his car.

REG

Sweet there you are reggie, so far that 4 people:D Reggie ur da man! Ya, ill be giving rick a call tonight Im sure he'll be there. Man I can't wait for this month to go by.

4 and counting, whos next?

P.S. I will be emailing everyone about a week or so before the event so make sure that the email in your profile is correct thanks!:)

I'll ask Tim Lee with the GN powered 64 Skylark if he's planning on attending also;)

-scott wile

hey is that 64 skylark a darkgreen color? if so i saw him one time at fontana but he didn't run. Hopfully if it is him this time he'll go down the track a blazin!

I'll be there too!

Can't wait to see what this thing will do, hopefully I will have a stall converter by then and put some good ET's down:cool:

Ray

Thanks Raymond for the response. Can't wait to see you there! I am particulary interested in seeing your PS intercool set up, ive never seen in person another one to compare mine to.

that makes 5 now!:D

John Moore just email me and is going, happens to be his first time going to the track. I hope I can get this many buicks to goto the track for my first run after the rebuild!

That makes 6! Still goin up!:cool:

holy skylark batman!:eek: So were you able to get a hold of him? I saw him at fontana one time but I dont know if he ran or not. I saw him hangin out with I think it was Neil and some other Turbo Regal guys. O ya, I got there but crack early in the morning and got a chance to see his buddies run side by side 10's! ON THE FIRST RUN OF THE DAY TOO! If I remember correctly one ran a 10.8-9 and the other ran 10.5! I have the video of it too, one car is purple with crom bumper and the other car was brown I think, not too sure because im at work and the video is at home. Most beautiful thing a person can see in the morning, along with a cool sunrise! Ask to see if he remembers who else was with him(those 10sec guys) and tell them to come too! Hope you can get em all to come down.

BTW---------->Did you know that California is the ONLY regional section on this bord that hasn't broken a 1000 posts!:confused:

Mark-- The two cars you're thinking of belong to fellow board members Neal/BrutalSix (rosewood-colored '86 Stage II T-Type) and Jason/Stg2Ltd (the burgundy '87 Stg II Limited with chrome bumpers you saw.)

Regards,
Morgan
'87 GN low low 11's on the tired old motor, new motor is, um, "...a little bit more stout." ;)

XxDarksidexX

Hope to finally meet you too, and would be cool to also see how your Power Stroke install turned out. Mine is nothing special but one thing I can say, it very efficent? compared to the stalker. So far I have been able to run upwards of 19-20 pnds of boost on pump gas with the TE45a.

Also like Morgan said, those two cars belong Neal and Larry and they are bad! I for one would really like to see them run again.

Otherwise, I'll give Neal a call tonight and see if he will be able to come on the 7th and I'm sure he will contact Larry. Also I have another buddy that called me at work today and he said he will be able to make it too. Look like there will be a good turn out:cool:

Hope to meet everyone and get those cars tuned in:) And trucks, I didn't forget about you Scott;)

Ray

Trying out new site

So far it looks like this may be a huge turn out.

Just uploaded some pics on a new site...hope they work.
stop by and check 'em out. Your car may be in there.
Most are from Vegas and of mine and Raymond's '86 T-types.

enjoy
Al

Feb 7?? What about this weekend!! Jan 10 is the official first day. I will be there this Sat. ready to whoop on some TR ass....

;) ;) :D :D

-d

Hey Buick sx3 post back when you know that Neil and Jason are for sure coming so I can add them to the list. That would be sweet if they can come:D

Raymond let me know if your friend is coming to for sure or not. Thanks;)

Gimmies11s will you be able to make it on the 7th?

Thanks for the replies guys, this is gonna be a great meet, I will be Showing up very early for this event and will pick a spot in the pit were we can all have space to meet. There will be a big TURBOBUICK.COM banner so everyone can know were to come.