It's Bonus Videos and picture Friday........................

ACME RACING

( Adult Swim )
Man I can see my buddy doing that to his Stang. :rolleyes: He has already started by putting one of those long front spoilers on his car and I'm trying to convince him to get a big giant wing.:D

I think we should snail mail postcards to these kids with the links to that site. :D

Dang! those guys took all my ideas for when i get a stang:D the import nopi stickers on the first one is great, i saw a stang the other day that had one of those front end kits that made from the lights down look like a supra...if i had a supra that'd insult me

Now that is a place only Kendall could love......

:D

Think of how many vehicles it took to make that mountain of junk.

Both of those Mustangs were just sad.....

:(

I feel sorry for the familes of those kids!

wow, after looking at the first stang the second didn't look as bad. then i looked again

I think I'm gonna puke....

:( Those two 'stangs are pathetic. I see the 2nd one is from my state:mad: Oh well, at least they're not TR's!! Even that GN with the giant wing that was posted here was better than that (but just barely!)

Shipping Dept.

Originally posted by Reggie West
Now that is a place only Kendall could love......

:D

Think of how many vehicles it took to make that mountain of junk.

That's Bowling Green Custom's shippimg Dept ...... :D

The guy with the Camaro from the first video will NEVER get another race there again! Granted, it was only a mudstain that he gave those 5 cars to, but nonetheless, 5 cars!:eek: HeHe...Gotta love that!