Its been a journey: 18" gnx wheels. Almost ready! I feel like a mad scientist

I really like them. But those wheels cost more than the whole budget for my car :(. I wish I could afford them.

A little too much for me. They look hot, but I'm gonna dump that much into the motor. I guess I will settle for GTAs until the chinese get a hold of a set and duplicate them for 100 a rim.

Funny....this is a similar respose to when TA first offered the Aluminum SII.

Congrats on the new family member!! Kids are cool.

Much respect to you for taking the time and sticking with what you wanted to do. They simply look incredible. Price is fair to me. Your skill has a lot to do with the reason I would pay the price. I know I'm not geting crap and that's worth every penny.

Cheers,

Dan

Rims look great a price seems fair. Need to finish my engine and tranny first or I would consider it.

Off the wall question, could they be made with a 5x5in bolt pattern and a 3.08in center bore? I'm sure there are other options other than black coatings such as semigloss silver or gunmetal?

Thanks,

The link doesnt work, i was just wondering how much these go for? ive got an 88 gta and would like bigger wheels, im considering going with the snowflake style wheels (200 each) or these, if the price is close.

The link doesnt work, i was just wondering how much these go for? ive got an 88 gta and would like bigger wheels, im considering going with the snowflake style wheels (200 each) or these, if the price is close.

this guy did all the legwork of making a program and finding the materials and machine time necessary to make a set for his own car, and another set since everything was programmed and it's just a matter of loading in the billet and pushing the start button at that point. you aren't going to find them anywhere else at any price.
you might be able to buy his second set from him if they never sold...

this guy did all the legwork of making a program and finding the materials and machine time necessary to make a set for his own car, and another set since everything was programmed and it's just a matter of loading in the billet and pushing the start button at that point. you aren't going to find them anywhere else at any price.
you might be able to buy his second set from him if they never sold...

thats pretty impressive! so only like 2 sets were made? yea, they will be pricey lol. doesnt someone else make a 16x10?

I have read the whole thread and may have missed it but will there be any more sets built? Is there a set price yet? We have to think about the possibility of one being damaged in an accident and requiring replacement. Well, at least Im thinking thats important!

If anyone is interested i have one set left with brand new nitto NT555 tires.
Pm me if interested.

gnandy, if you are still interested in selling a set of the 18" let me know I will definitely be interested and will meet your price. Thanks