Its alive!!!!!

blestx4

Well, before Reynolds meet my car started leaking like crazy from power steering seal. No big deal, I thought!!! Wrestled several weekends through aggravation. Finally got it changed then car would not run. Well did some checking injectors ok. Then thought bad control module. Got it checked and checked out ok but no spark. Bought diagnostic tools, found a bad lead on 84 -87 style module connector. Rewired it and it ran momentarily. Also had redid all fuel line at same time so checked fuel pump couldnt find issue there. Then had module rechecked was told it was bad.Replaced it car would not run and I was fed up. Well went to Reynolds without car and asked some more knowledgeable people. Was told check crank sensor. Pulled it off and it had been making contact to balancer. I must have misaligned it fighting with the steering seal. So I just installed 87 style crank sensor from Caspers and it primed when I turned the key and it fired on first try. Now ..!!!! Power steering is full but it is whining. Any suggestions. Is there a prime procedure??

update

drove car for about 40 min. Researched on here about ps. Guess it was working air out because it quieted down after driving a little. Will still switch to synthetic fluid soon. I didnt want to when I wasnt sure I could get it to run again. Temp here was about 62 and I guess the other problems I addressed while trying to find this one really helped. Car was running very well. Saw 11-12lbs boost on top and when idling it was really smoother than I remember. Sucks when all the problems seem to stack up but is rewarding when it comes together. Soon I will start to address other issues. Also, I can recommend Caspers there parts were plug and play.