It's about that time again (May 18th)

Psychoholic

Well gentlemen, it's about that time again, that Street Lethal hosts yet another exciting day of fun and excitement (and not so damned cold this time).

Same basic format that we usually use:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47936

May 18th, Gates open at 9, start racing at 11 (or 10 depending on what time Ed wakes up), go until 4 or 5. $20 to get in and race all day, $15 if you are a paid member of Street Lethal (more on that in a second), and only $10 to watch.

Street Lethal made the decision not to be just a Mustang club any more. We are now open to anything American and fast. Not just V8's, just American and fast. Camaro's, Mustangs, Vettes, Firebirds, and you guessed it, GN's and T-Types.

We've got killer shirts and stickers too that you get free with membership (one shirt, 2 stickers, and discounts to everything we do).

It's going to be a great day of racing, I can assure you of that, the weather is going to be probably perfect. We will have a nitrous refilling station on hand, payouts for the winners of each class, and a payout for whomever takes the title of 'King of Street Lethal's Grudge Wars 2003'.

Hope to see you guys there.

If you need any more info, please don't hesitate to contact me, chris@street-lethal.com.

Thanks in advance,

Chris (Psychoholic)

Oh yeah, and membership is only $20/yr.

Figure the shirts are $10, the stickers are $3 each (and you'd need 2), you save $5 off the normal price at this race, and $5 at the next race.

Who can't see the value!?
:D

I'll be there, whether or not I still have the GN. Whatever I have at the time, then it will be flogged a bit...LOL.

Will there be somebody there with a trailer in case my Mustang breaks down and needs to be towed home?

And don't forget to post this in the Corral.

BUick

The Buick Nationals in Bowling Green KY. is that same weekend. Hopefully some Buicks will show up May 18th.......

:) alan

At this point I'm just hoping the freakin monsoons will stop long enough to have a day of racing.

Reynolds..

Anybody going next Sunday to Reynolds ? Some club members can't go to Bowling Green , but will be at Reynolds.......

:) alan

I should be there

As of right now I'm planning on being there. Look forward to seeing some fast TR's. See yall there. Todd.

Due to the weather possibly sucking tomorrow, we have opted to schedule a rain date instead. As soon as I know the new date, I'll post it.

so, don't show up at SDR tomorrow, because we aren't racing.

Sorry guys, =(

Chris (Psychoholic)

We missed it

It was a very nice day in middle GA. Starting to storm up now 4:30 pm. Wish we could have gotten it together.

We have a rain date now, June 22nd.

We can get together then.

Plus, I don't think there is anything else really going on that weekend, so no Bowling Green race, no World Ford Challenge (both of which were this weekend), so we can have a healthy turnout. And with a healthy turnout, more prize money to give away.

Sounds good Chris. I may have another means of transport by then, but rest assured I'll be there. Hopefully the monsoons we've been having will have moved on somewhere else. See ya then... :D

Well, looks like I will be attending, just not in the Buick. Be interesting to see what the soon-to-be new toy will run with a bit of tweaking...:cool: :D

I should have my car back together..broken bolt out, new bolts are in hand, Now just need some time off work to put it back together. hmm where does that bracket go again, where'd this bolt come from. :confused:
Jim

Man, I know the feeling.

We had the motor out of my '72 Caddy Hearse for a couple of months and when we went to put it back in the car, we discovered that my wife had cleaned the carport and thrown all my bolts away!!!!

We ended up having to drive to a junkyard almost in Macon to take the motor out of another old caddy just to get all the bolts out of it. The guy gave us the bolts free since we had pulled the motor for him.

Good Luck with your project.

Hey Lonnie, you might get to race your old Mustang, Chris will be down there in it.

Chris (Psychoholic)