3-20-11 003.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 583
  • 3-20-11 004.jpg
    3-20-11 004.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 582
  • 3-20-11 001.jpg
    3-20-11 001.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 578
Sounds good in the vid... And looks even better!! Or maybe its bc your in Missouri!! Me and my ol lady wanna move out there sometime!!! Nice car!! what county do you live in??

Sounds good in the vid... And looks even better!! Or maybe its bc your in Missouri!! Me and my ol lady wanna move out there sometime!!! Nice car!! what county do you live in??

Thanks. We live in Johnson county.

Wait a minute............... Something seems to be missing from that video.
shifter.gif

Oh a burnout? :biggrin: Yeah I would do one but you see that was on government owned land that I was on and if the cops catch you wreckless driving, you will be guaranteed to be walking.

I'll have to get me some old tires sometime and find a spot on one of the many country back roads to light them off. ;)

Thanks. We live in Johnson county.

Oh a burnout? :biggrin: Yeah I would do one but you see that was on government owned land that I was on and if the cops catch you wreckless driving, you will be guaranteed to be walking.

I'll have to get me some old tires sometime and find a spot on one of the many country back roads to light them off. ;)

LOL! Roger that bro! don't need the tb in-pounded.
busted.gif

looks gd.....one of my favorite combos..white with black windows....makes me miss my Cobra when I see pics like these