It is mine and it's too nice to put in a car!

FWIW, The internet and race classified sites are full of clutch guys for hire. My buddy runs a lencodrive setup, but before that he used a liberty and paid a guy to fly out and help us with the car. I didn't learn a damn thing :D but my buddy knows a LOT after two or three sessions with this guy. Knowledge is power, and saved money. :D

wow

very nice john!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw were going to take your riviera to the powdercoaters on wednesday.
thanks for letting me use your block for mock up.

woah, that thing is so ugly man!!! Tell you what, being I am a nice guy I will stop by and haul it off for you for free hahahahahhaa.
Truely a awesome piece right there!!! Almost to nice to put in anything !!! Like a work of art! Daniel Ray

I love that oil pan. It's Wilson too? You don't have any pictures of what the inside looks like by chance? I'd like to make one up from scratch and use that concept. Some of the benefits of a dry sump in a nice compact wet sump package.

Very nice package for sure.

Roger

wow! i dont like that at all!! looks like i may have a little competition in ohio. :eek:

John, your engine is an amazing piece of art. I think I'd trade a whole stage short block just for the intake, valve covers, and oil pan and still have to add some $.

I see Art Freeman posted a little. Where are YOUR new motor pictures?

Best of luck with the new car John.

John