It is mine and it's too nice to put in a car!

opeltwinturbo

Courtesy of DLS Engine Development. The heart of the Riviera.

Attachments

• MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,053
  • MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,003
  • MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 961
  • MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 934
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 953
John,

Thanks for sharing we should throw those in the multimedia section.
What is the ETA on the car and are you going big single still???

John Wilde said:
John,

Thanks for sharing we should throw those in the multimedia section.
What is the ETA on the car and are you going big single still???

Two BIG Turbos. John will hold the et and mph records for sure when the car is sorted out, if it needs it at all. :eek:

May I suggest GT-42 70MM???
They made 1830HP on Duttweiler's 287ci V-8... :eek:

John,

That engine sure has the BLING factor! It looks awesome!

Let's hear some details! Just looking at the pictures started me wondering, is this a wet sump engine with an external oil pump or is that a dry sump pump ?? Who made all the Cool Sheetmetal?

Dave

I can not tell if that is a dry or wet sump with a belt driven fuel pump or vaccum pump.
The intake looks like a Wilson, no clue about the valve covers.

As Dan keeps on telling me when I ask questions - IT'S PROPRIETARY, WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? :wink:

Wet sump with external pump on driver side. Sheet metal by Wilson. Valve covers by DLS.
I picked up the body today for further trimming while the chassis goes to the powder coater.

Just havin fun. :biggrin: :biggrin:

opeltwinturbo said:
As Dan keeps on telling me when I ask questions - IT'S PROPRIETARY, WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? :wink:

Wet sump with external pump on driver side. Sheet metal by Wilson. Valve covers by DLS.
I picked up the body today for further trimming while the chassis goes to the powder coater.

Just havin fun. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Awesome john, sounds like you are getting close. Naturally, I would love some pics of the latest chassis developements. Yours helped me out tremendously, we are finally getting things accomplished. :)

Sure does look purdy!!! :cool: :biggrin:

John, what is the projected weight for the Riv?? I think I heard you mention before that it should weigh around 2100lbs or at least that is what you were shooting for.... 6.XX @20X MPH?!?! :eek:

That thing is beautiful!!! :eek: Can't wait to see the finished product.

Wow

Hi John,
That motor sure would have looked good in my car. It sure was fun stopping by and chatting with you and Jim. And I finally was able to tie up Joe for a while. Hope every thing comes together with the Riv.

Steve Pitts :eek: