IT IS HERE! Translator Pro

You do not need to mod the computer for a pro and it can still use a 3 bar we do it externally in the pro
Mike

hey mike thought i would jump in real quick and say i got my trans pro or i should say my wife got it and cant wait to get home and work on the car

Mike- any chance there may be a christmas special on the trans pro this year? do you take paypal?

MAF Sensor?

Do you need to use a LS1 maf sensor with this or does it elminate the need for a MAF sensor.

anadaron said:
Do you need to use a LS1 maf sensor with this or does it elminate the need for a MAF sensor.

You can run it either way!

Excuse my newbness!

Are there any bad effects for running MAFless. I just dropped 180 bones on a brand new LS1 MAF so if i can take that back and just put that money towards this i will gladly do it. Just trying to figure out the pros ad cons of running MAFless.

anadaron said:
Are there any bad effects for running MAFless. I just dropped 180 bones on a brand new LS1 MAF so if i can take that back and just put that money towards this i will gladly do it. Just trying to figure out the pros ad cons of running MAFless.

Either way you do it, Full Throttle sells the LS1 MAFs for $80, so I'd return the one you have.

There is no down side to a MAF less set up. Drivability is excellent. We do have good deals on sensors as well
Mike

excellent!

Thats good to here. I will be returning my LS1 maf and going MAFless. Should be fun because my car is daily driven and weekend raced :).