IT IS HERE! Translator Pro

Mike Licht

I was here first
The Translator Pro is now shipping this is a speed density conversion or also can be used like a normal Translator. It has much more tuning ability and can also be used as a boost controller. An Innovate (most other brands work too we prefer Innovate) wideband can be connected and the pro will run closed loop WOT A/F like an aftermarket computer.

Translator Pro $399.99
3 bar map $59.99
Air temp sensor extension $19.99
Boost harness $15.99
High Boost solnoid $69.99
Adaptor for High Boost Solenoid $19.99

Innovate LC-1 Call for special price
Other Innovate products at reduced prices

Mike Licht

Mike,
How would that boost controller work with an ATR gate? Is the adjustment by #'s or duty cycle% etc.? Would just need the solenoid and adapter, right?

I've got mine and I love it!!

Guy's I've been running mine for about 2 weeks or so and all I can say is that this thing freakin' awesome. Do yourself a favor, pony up the cash or whatever and get this, you will not be disappointed. Matter of fact you will look like this :D

Bens87tr said:
Mike,
How would that boost controller work with an ATR gate? Is the adjustment by #'s or duty cycle% etc.? Would just need the solenoid and adapter, right?

It will work fine you will need a t-pro, solenoid, adaptor and splice in boost harness
Mike

DonnieShort said:
Guy's I've been running mine for about 2 weeks or so and all I can say is that this thing freakin' awesome. Do yourself a favor, pony up the cash or whatever and get this, you will not be disappointed. Matter of fact you will look like this :D

If I'm not mistaken you previoulsy had a trans plus, correct? With you now running the Trans Pro can you tell us the difference between the two?

I'm curious becuase I have the trans plus and my car runs awesome with it now.

TIA!

Dannyo

Tuner Pro Chips are also now available for the Buick / MAFT pro combo. This will allow you full adjustment of WOT timing, boost and fuel along with the other stuff that our chips can adjust. This really is a quantum leap in adjustability and ability for the stock computer
Mike

i have the Tplus now, but saving my $$$ for the PRO.
What if we already have an extreme chip , do we need to send them em to calibrated for a pro chip?
My extreme chip has been very good to me, with all its adjustments, i can only imagine what the pro chips will do

Danster said:
If I'm not mistaken you previoulsy had a trans plus, correct? With you now running the Trans Pro can you tell us the difference between the two?

I'm curious becuase I have the trans plus and my car runs awesome with it now.

TIA!

Dannyo
Yeah, I had the T+ in mine previously. And it ran great with it. But it runs even better with the Pro. So many things can be fine tuned that you couldn't do before unless you had a DFI type set up. Speed Density is smooth as silk, throttle response is outta this world not to mention the drivabilty. As exciting as this is, I think I'm most looking forward to the boost control.

It's still a funny feeling though when you raise the hood and there's no MAF sensor, it's just amazing. You don't know how good this is until you try it. No disappointments.

Mike,

Any track our dyno numbers you can report with this product?
I thought I heard about a 9.0 turbo ls1 using it!

PaCemkr86 said:
i have the Tplus now, but saving my $$$ for the PRO.
What if we already have an extreme chip , do we need to send them em to calibrated for a pro chip?
My extreme chip has been very good to me, with all its adjustments, i can only imagine what the pro chips will do
I could help you in rounding up the money for your pro set up. i'm looking to buy someone's old trans-plus set up (complete) i'm using turbo dave's stock maf and need to return it. please let me know if your willing to sell it. thank you, scot w.

scot w. said:
I could help you in rounding up the money for your pro set up. i'm looking to buy someone's old trans-plus set up (complete) i'm using turbo dave's stock maf and need to return it. please let me know if your willing to sell it. thank you, scot w.
will do scott

Howdy,

Can this be used with other computers? I'm thinking of trying to run a computer system off of an L67 Supercharged V6 and I'd be willing to bet that I'd want to go to a different MAF. Also the stock computer is limited to a 2 bar MAP as far as I can find out, would this be of any help to me?

Thanks,

It will work fine. Not sure it will be much improvment over a stock Buick computer though
Mike

CTX-SLPR said:
Also the stock computer is limited to a 2 bar MAP as far as I can find out, would this be of any help to me?

The stock computer doesn't have any inputs for using a MAP sensor. Thou, an unused A/D channel can be wired into being used. It's the mode done to the ecms in order to run the ME MAFless system. Using an A/D allows using any 0-5v sensor, 1 bar, 2 bar, 3 bar, 0-5v is all that matters.