Is this unique for a T limited

dboosted1

I have a 87 T limited with 39k. It has leather interior, column shift, side signal lights, plush carpet, pw,pl, chrome package w/ manual chrome mirrors on each side, trunk kit, posi, are any of these rare? Thanks

I would say, the fact that it is a fairly low mile Limited is the most unique thing about your car. There were only 1035 Limiteds made so they are few and far between as a whole. IMO, the options it has are not rare, for a limited that is:)

The car itself with that combo of option is very rare.. The posi is an uncommon option on a limited.. as is leather.. what color is it?..

Originally posted by dboosted1
I have a 87 T limited with 39k. It has leather interior, column shift, side signal lights, plush carpet, pw,pl, chrome package w/ manual chrome mirrors on each side, trunk kit, posi, are any of these rare? Thanks

IMO, the heavier the Ltd. is optioned, the less rare it is. Ltds are suppose to be 'plush' and therefore quite loaded.

And I don't know if I buy that 1035 #. Seems like every place I go there are many Ltds. Half the the guys that post here and to GNTTYPE own a Ltd.! I don't believe anyone ever successfully completed an 87 Ltd registry. I would like to think I own one of 1035 but I think the 1035 is a mistake!

Hank

Turbocars,
The Limited was considered a different body type which was reflected in the VIN #. The fact that they have a unique VIN makes it very easy to determine the number produced:)

HTH

that car sounds about right-- you could get the cornering lamps only if you had the chrome package-
all limiteds had column shift, and extra thick carpet- and your car is somewhat rare with the crank windows-
i would assume that the rarest of all rare limiteds would be a black out w02, crank windows, posi, non concert 2, and a non power antennae-

i too have 2 limiteds- THEY GROW ON YOU!!
#1 silver hardtop, wo2 blackout,posi,grey bench, concert 2,pwr antennae
#2 white hardtop, full chrome package, one legger, grey bench, concert 2, pwr antennae

they both have original paint and loooookkkk ssswwwweeettt!!

what color is yours by the way?

I realize that the VIN# is unique but that still doesn't mean that the production # is correct. This has been a controversial topic for many years.

My Ltd. is gray/gray with manual windows & seats, WO2, no rear defog, posi, CS, and pwr ant. The original owner did splurg on pwr locks though! I'm sure glad headlights came standard!!

Hank

My LTD is a greyish silver and i forgot it has concert 2, and a power antena (which is broken:) i bought in in jan. with 36k from a guy in reno, nv for 10k. I though I did ok for myself being this is my first tr.

mine is dark blue metalic,with posi,pwr windows,pwr locks,tilt,chrome package,dark blue interior,pwr trunk,lighted vanity mirror and non concert sound.does anyone know if the extra plush carpet is still available?how about the pillow seat covers?

SHOULD WE START A LIMITED REGISTRY???

i would like to start a limited registry-- i have no webpage or anything-- would anyone be able to help us on this???
i know of 4 limiteds here in town--
thanks bryan

I might be misreading (need to study) the options availble listed in http://www.gnregistry.org/ . I thought cornering lamps weren't avaailable with WE2 or WE4. My TR has LImited outside trim & no locks or seats or windows which I might later add.